You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gillett and Hicks to lose £144m from sale

llego

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the Cunts who said,

"Do you think Hicks and Gillett are soft"

"These are sharp businessmen"

Well there not as clever as they'd like you to believe,because the soft pair of greedy Cunts could have sold to D.I.C. and made a nice few quid,but know, the smart arse knew better.

You reap what you sow,you pair of Cunts.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:drool:lllllllllloooooooooollllllllll:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool:blow us all fuck face hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if they lose money that would be the icing on the cake " liverpool will be my most profitable venture yet" tom hicks lmao you silly texan cunt

See here's the thing. If H&G could change the board when they wanted, why did they not do that when the board blocked their refinancing package in the summer?

If they could hire and fire board members as they now claim why was it not done then?

The only conclusion that i can draw is that they can't and they must have thought RBS would crumble and refinance buying them more time.

Seems like when they had that conference call Hicks went into default "fuck em" mode and overstepped the powers he had in order to try and add credibility to his legal defence next week.

I cannot see if Broughton is telling us the truth that Hicks has a leg to stand on.

I also cannot see Broughton coming out and saying what he said yesterday if his position wasn't watertight.

Broughton appears to have played an absolute fucking blinder right from the point at which he was appointed.

He probably envisaged this kind of shite from them at the point he brought in a buyer. He's been several steps ahead of them all through this process.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:drool:lllllllllloooooooooollllllllll:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool:blow us all fuck face hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if they lose money that would be the icing on the cake " liverpool will be my most profitable venture yet" tom hicks lmao you silly texan cunt

They tried to make business out of LFC but you cannot make it al right especially if you are an f...k b....d liar. Broughton is a businessman whom knows the market well and probably it was his proposal to put those clauses he mentioned yesterday. You are right to say he was several steps before them. I think there is somebody up there who loves us. Will see what happens.... YNWA

They tried to make business out of LFC but you cannot make it al right especially if you are an f...k b....d liar. Broughton is a businessman whom knows the market well and probably it was his proposal to put those clauses he mentioned yesterday. You are right to say he was several steps before them. I think there is somebody up there who loves us. Will see what happens.... YNWA

Welcome to the forum my maltese friend. You are allowed to swear here.

See here's the thing. If H&G could change the board when they wanted, why did they not do that when the board blocked their refinancing package in the summer?

If they could hire and fire board members as they now claim why was it not done then?

The only conclusion that i can draw is that they can't and they must have thought RBS would crumble and refinance buying them more time.

Seems like when they had that conference call Hicks went into default "fuck em" mode and overstepped the powers he had in order to try and add credibility to his legal defence next week.

I cannot see if Broughton is telling us the truth that Hicks has a leg to stand on.

I also cannot see Broughton coming out and saying what he said yesterday if his position wasn't watertight.

Broughton appears to have played an absolute fucking blinder right from the point at which he was appointed.

He probably envisaged this kind of shite from them at the point he brought in a buyer. He's been several steps ahead of them all through this process.

Exactly what I was thinking. He wouldn't keep on 2 hostile board members by choice. People that are suggesting a long and protracted battle for the courts appear to be forgetting next weeks RBS deadline. Hicks is a dead man walking

The only explanation is that RBS actually defaulted the loan and took voting control over the shares in the club six months ago.

The refinancing agreement must have been more of a stand-still agreement which kept the default alive but just promised to give six months breathing space (in return for a big fee) before actual enforcement took place.

I don't think the forthcoming case will be the last one unless the yanks are in the mood for giving up.

I hope they do keep going through court case after court case for years with this if they keep getting their arses handed back to them. All the while they'll rack up huge legal bills, LFC's as well as their own, and we'll get more opportunities to revel in their misery.

Fucking hilarious.

Are we going to whip round for them?

I'd love to go to the court next week and goad them on the way in and out.

Also, if we win, instead of our G&H OUT e-mails we should have a 'HA HA' e-mail campaign. I'm sure somebody to anti G&H this picture up:

nelson-muntz.jpg