You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The hardest thing for me

Redder Lurtz

is working out how I'll stop myself from smashing the bosseyed gobshite leeds fan in the face at work tomorrow when he'll bring his fat grinning bogeyed face to my desk, probably before 8.30 tomorrow morning.

The rest of what's going on has really started to transcend reality. Everything from our captain being up on an assault charge, to finishing out of the top four, to being shited by citeh, to losing to Northampton, to our miserable looking players on multiple thousands of pounds a week whilst I struggle to pay the child maintenence, rent and bills, to the cunts who own us, to the endless speculation about finances within the club, to Roy's completely fucking inept tactics, to losing to one of the relegation favourites, to our worst start to a league campaign in 57 years. It's surreal and I'm beginning to feel detached from it all. That's possibly some kind of defence mechanism kicking in to avoid depression at the hands of this joke of a fucking game we all supposedly enjoy so much.

The reality for me now is some wonky eyed fatfaced leeds cunt and his stupid grinning face. How the fuck do I get past wanting to stamp his fucking stupid spaz face into the carpet?

Thanks Moores, thanks Roy, thanks Rafa, thanks Tom & George, thanks Sky, thanks Jova, Gerrard, Torres, Poulsen, Lucas. Thanks a fucking lot you utter, putrid shithouses. I hope you're well happy with your millions whilst the rest of us are dealing with the reality of what you're doing to us. Wankers.

Fucking sick of it.

He's kept his stupid skew-eyed face away from me today. I'm guessing because his scabby lot lost to Ipswich at the weekend and he thinks I'll give him some stick. Like I give a fuck. As long as he doesn't come waddling over here the status quo of me not going to prison for actual bodily harm will be maintained.

He's one of those Leeds fans who enjoys slating man united to me and then wobbles off to slate Liverpool to the local man u cockjockeys. I seriously think I'll have to have him shot. It's only what the French did to people like him in the 1940's.

I got in to find an email from a mate who supports Scunthorpe, with directions to the ground, places to eat etc.

Gonna save it, just in case.

I went on a course at Glanford Park a few years back. Nice little ground, well situated, close to the motorway, lots of parking facilities. Also, I think I'm right in saying that they're neither owned by a pair of leeching American cunts, nor employ a manager with a complete lack of tactical or positional awareness and I'm fairly certain most of their players put in a decent shift most weeks.

I'd take no shit from Leeds fans. Whilst we were winning the champions league in Istanbul, they were bankrupt at the bottom of the First Division. Things are shit for us at the moment but we will never fall as far and as fast as those bastards did.

I'd take no shit from Leeds fans. Whilst we were winning the champions league in Istanbul, they were bankrupt at the bottom of the First Division. Things are shit for us at the moment but we will never fall as far and as fast as those bastards did.

Don't be so sure. If refinancing happens, we will but quicker.