You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa likely to resign on Monday?

The-Sir

Guest Pistonbroke
Point being, 5 years including 2 European cup finals, runners up last year! But they are losing their respect because of the past 4 months!

As far as this season has gone yes. It's not like they are slagging us off or laughing at our situation. They just don't respect us for the football we have been serving up. Not exactly hard to understand is it.

P.S. I'm sure it's 2010 and not 2008.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as this season has gone yes. It's not like they are slagging us off or laughing at our situation. They just don't respect us for the football we have been serving up. Not exactly hard to understand is it.

P.S. I'm sure it's 2010 and not 2008.

It is not hard to understand, the world is full of fickle idiots. I just wish people would take less notice of what these imbeciles think, thats all.

Cheers for the neg RedinSweden "Don't diss my man", but i wasn't dissing your man. The-Sir seems like a genuine bloke and his posts seem to have the best interests of the forum in mind. I just don't buy this particular rumor, it sounds a lot like people putting separate pieces of information together and making up the rest.

I do however appreciate The-Sir for sharing, thanks.

I had been on the gin and was a bit neg happy. I retract the neg and if you remind me in a week I can furnish you with some shiny rep to take away the pain of my neg. Apologies for you being caught in the crossfire.

Guest Pistonbroke
It is not hard to understand, the world is full of fickle idiots. I just wish people would take less notice of what these imbeciles think, thats all.

I'm just passing onto the thread what i've gleamed from fans over here. Not saying i agree with them. It was in answer to Pierre's post and you obviously think it's how i see things as well, which is not the case. Well not on the respect issue, we have gained enough over the years to be given some leeway on that respect.

But the tide is turning both home and abroad and it would be daft to ignore it all and put it down to fickle fans. Our club is on the black run of a ski slope and gathering momentum. If you think other fans are imbeciles for sharing their views then that is up to you. I listen to them, doesn't mean i have to agree with them. As long as they debate it in a serious way without any sarcasm or piss taking.

The disrespect shown on here is truely shocking. Would half of you bell ends and indeed SOS be as savvy about the yanks if it wasn't for Rafa. Would we even have Torres if we hadn't have won the CL. The lack of respect shown by the players is equally upsetting. Some were plucked from obsecurity or bad situations and turned into stars and this is how they repay him? How he manages to keep his cool for every match and interview is remarkable. I suspect he signed that contract hoping to out last the yanks, get a new owner in and actually be able to buy the players he REALLY WANTS rather than having to accept second or third best. That doesn't seem likely now which is a shame as he had the spine of a PL winning team it just needed fleshing out and last summer was that time. Such oppotunities come like lunar eclipses and its with a heavy heart that I think Rafa will have to go if only for the good of his health as he'll do a Houllier if he continues to bottle all that anger and despair at watching those flops let him down game after game.

Another FACT interview maybe?

Wasn't that a year ago this weekend before Stoke away?

Surely that wasn't a year already?

Funny that all the media jumped all over that saying he was cracking up but not one disputed that what he said wasn't a fact. Since then Taggart has insulted refs left right and centre and nothings been done and yet interviewers and pundits feel they can belittle Rafa at every given opportunity.

Funny that all the media jumped all over that saying he was cracking up but not one disputed that what he said wasn't a fact. Since then Taggart has insulted refs left right and centre and nothings been done and yet interviewers and pundits feel they can belittle Rafa at every given opportunity.

Lets not forget some of our own fans came out giving him shit over that despite it being the truth and him being the only one with the bottle to say it.

Doen't help that we went out and played in a dull defensive home game against shite a day or so later whilst Ferguson won the league.

Had we won the league it would be remembered differently.

Just said Maxi can play in 3 positions right side off the striker and left side. Thats him on the left then, and all you Dirk Kuyt bashers can keep tearing your hair out.

Was talking to me Dad about this the other day, there is no way he will drop the golden haired one for even Messi, that is if he hasnt finally learnt his lesson.