You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keith Floyd RIP

Josef Svejk

Really weird.

Was flicking through Sky last night, and there was a program on Channel 4 (I think) called "Keith Meets Keith", and it was about Keith Allen meeting Keith Floyd. I remember saying to myself "Christ, is he still alive?". So maybe I had something to do with it?

I'm hoping this evening there's gonna be a program called "Alex Meets Alex", when Alex Curran meets Alex Ferguson. Hopefully I'll spot it, and that'll be the end of the fucker!

Really weird.

Was flicking through Sky last night, and there was a program on Channel 4 (I think) called "Keith Meets Keith", and it was about Keith Allen meeting Keith Floyd. I remember saying to myself "Christ, is he still alive?". So maybe I had something to do with it?

I'm hoping this evening there's gonna be a program called "Alex Meets Alex", when Alex Curran meets Alex Ferguson. Hopefully I'll spot it, and that'll be the end of the fucker!

saw that programme and it was sad to see what a pathetic drubk he ended up

cannot believe he was only 65

Really weird.

Just what has she ever done to you?

Really weird.

Did the exact same thing myself. Only watched it for about 30 seconds and was surprised he was still alive. When I saw how ill he looked it was obvious, even at that point, that he wasn't long for this world.

Loved his shows back in the day.

Saw that show last night too, felt like you were watching his last rites and you were, strange.

Was an excruciating watch, goes to show that in this life being true to oneself is the hardest road you can take.

Being unwilling to compromise means you live your life how you want to but ultimately end up alone and lost.

Loved the guy, was the reason I trained to be a chef in the '80's.

Got out of that game soon enough though. Fucking nightmare!

cheers Keith

Another joke is doing the rounds:

Keith Floyds Funeral is next Tuesday at the Crematorium.....................

...........Gas Mark 3 for 20 minutes.

Back to normality. Keith Floyd was great to watch but even more so in the early days. He was like watching an uncle getting pissed while making Christmas dinner. Except without fucking dinner up, throwing up on the dog and sticking his foot up the cat's arse at high speed.