You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll be starting in about 3 hours, it's going to get messy. Jim Beam, Vodka Red mix. 2 bottles of Bubbly and a few beers as chasers. I'm giving the fireworks a miss as usual and i'll enjoy the other daft sods putting on a show for me whilst their money goes up literally in smoke.

Had about 6 vodka and lemonades in the end, just got onto cans and glad the vodka is over with. It makes me a weird type of drunk that I don't like, and am hoping the lager sorts me out. Got 16 cans but if I go through all of them it'll take until about 5am and I'll be a right mess, unless I manage to space them out well enough..

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm fucking bored shitless. The missus is watching Garfield with the kids, i can see me getting drunk pretty fast. Can't wait for the kids to get tired as i've got Hangover to watch and then i might put Braveheart on and watch a few sweaty socks die. ( apologies to any Jocks, only a friendly bit of cross border hatred ). Headphones and music for now and posting crap.

Guest Pistonbroke
I'm on my first bottle now, got another left out of a four pack and an r rated movie to put on later, this could get messy.

Well 4 bottles won't get you messy, you on about the film and some hankies ?

Guest Pistonbroke
I'm starting right now.

I won't be coming on here later....

Its a house party so that may be a lie.

I thought you'd be more of a rocker chick.

Guest Pistonbroke

Hahaha. That was a mad 20 minutes. went outside for a fag. Not a jump a yank style fag but one which you light and inhale to ruin your lungs. Anyway, the neighbour who i despise and want to fuck up before i move was outside arguing with the other neighbour who is a Turk. Things started getting heated and the wanker sprayed peeper spray in the Turks face who then wiped his eyes clean and caught the wanker clean on the nose with a head butt.

4 coppers and an ambulance and a statement from myself and the wanker has been arrested and taken away in the ambulance. Plus the Turk who is ok in his own little way was arrested. After reading Simon's dog thread and now this it's turning out to be a decent New Year after all.

Dipped out on 20 minutes Jim Beam time like.

At my mates and pretty fucked up now...can't believe it's only quarter to 11. The vodka has taken it's toll. Aaliyah doesn't seem to have any sympathy for me though...

Hahaha. That was a mad 20 minutes. went outside for a fag. Not a jump a yank style fag but one which you light and inhale to ruin your lungs. Anyway, the neighbour who i despise and want to fuck up before i move was outside arguing with the other neighbour who is a Turk. Things started getting heated and the wanker sprayed peeper spray in the Turks face who then wiped his eyes clean and caught the wanker clean on the nose with a head butt.

4 coppers and an ambulance and a statement from myself and the wanker has been arrested and taken away in the ambulance. Plus the Turk who is ok in his own little way was arrested. After reading Simon's dog thread and now this it's turning out to be a decent New Year after all.

Dipped out on 20 minutes Jim Beam time like.

Wow, now that's more like it.

what is it with you and Heineken.

I'm stuck at my mothers, supposedly keeping her company but she's nattering with neighbours.

Heineken is the old standy by. I also have Lia Fail from Scotland, Ossian from Scotland, a couple of Lvivske from the Ukraine and two Grolsch swing-tops as I think they're neat.

In case you're worried, I'm stuck in Winnipeg for 4 days and will spread out it out over the next few days.

I wish I was at my Mum's but she died in 1995.

Heineken is the old standy by. I also have Lia Fail from Scotland, Ossian from Scotland, a couple of Lvivske from the Ukraine and two Grolsch swing-tops as I think they're neat.

In case you're worried, I'm stuck in Winnipeg for 4 days and will spread out it out over the next few days.

I wish I was at my Mum's but she died in 1995.

what you upto in Winnipeg? I'm at me ma's cause i've fucked my chest muscle and am a cripple on painkillers. still makes drinking a bit more fun/dangerous though

what you upto in Winnipeg? I'm at me ma's cause i've fucked my chest muscle and am a cripple on painkillers. still makes drinking a bit more fun/dangerous though

Trying to get home but there's a blizzard raging and there's no flights until Monday. I was just over to visit my sister on IOW; so I've been travelling non-stop. Left IOW Tuesday on a FastCat, train to Woking, bus to LHR, overnight, plane to Edmonton, another plane to Winnipeg, overnight than was supposed to head home but the fuckers that run the North airlines wouldn't outwait the blizzard and cancelled.

Mind you home isn't the best place right now, anyway.