You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I went out in town last night, and only spent £15 all night! I still had a dead good night and I have no hangover this morning. Self-control is the way forward.

Liz you little hooker, can't believe you didn't ring me, we could have met up and exchanged cheap insults about NL. Still pretty fucked, got loads to do today including knocking down a wall in our garden with my head :wallbutt: good times.

• 7 months later...

This is basically crimbo for me. An excuse to get drunk for around 48 hours. I've had some rough shit going on this year related to drink, but I'm fucked if I'm not being drunk for most of the next 48 hours just so that crimbo doesn't do my head in as much. Then I'll try and get back to reality around the time I leave my nana's house at the crimbo family gathering on boxing day, but only at about 17:15 as I'm on my way to a pub in the middle of nowhere that'll hopefully be showing you know who.

*opens next can*

And to those that have kids, etc, and a reason to actually like crimbo, I hope you all have a great one.

I'll now start preparing a drunken essay on life, dedicated to Hamstrung, that I'll post at around 5am.

Christmas in Estonia is on the 24th, really. Its all about Christmas Eve.

I have been doing shots of russian vodka (thats the real stuff) since 5pm, and I am about two bottles in at the moment. Its like a dreamworld at this point.

I will let you know how shit I feel tomorrow... but I have outlasted the gfs dad and her sisters bf... so victory is mine.

Guest PurpleNose
Haha. On my fourth can here and already getting bored to be honest. It doesn't hold the same appeal anymore. Am playing travian instead and getting a new village sorted, instead of turning into a mess.

We went pub about half 12. By 5 we were all twatted and squinting at our watches wondering what the fuck was wrong with us. Actually sobered up now having stopped drinking around 9.

Actually prefer a decent cup of tea and some sleep now. 23 and already a sad fucking cunt.

We went pub about half 12. By 5 we were all twatted and squinting at our watches wondering what the fuck was wrong with us. Actually sobered up now having stopped drinking around 9.

Actually prefer a decent cup of tea and some sleep now. 23 and already a sad fucking cunt.

Hahaha, well repped for making me laugh at least. And tea tastes awesome when sobering up/hungover.

I have been doing shots of russian vodka (thats the real stuff) since 5pm, and I am about two bottles in at the moment. Its like a dreamworld at this point.

I will let you know how shit I feel tomorrow... but I have outlasted the gfs dad and her sisters bf... so victory is mine.

l33d684b90000_1_30012.jpg

Fucking leg.

Guest PurpleNose
Hahaha, well repped for making me laugh at least. And tea tastes awesome when sobering up/hungover.

I fucking love tea. I've banned myself from drinking coffee in this country. Not entirely sure why, similar to not eating pizza in this country. Think I go to Italy too much, I've become a food/drink snob. Anyway tea, Yorkshire Tea, every time.

Are you male/female, English? American?

Christ I am still quite drunk. Apologies.

Same would go for all the Nordic countries.