You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

pessimism and cynicism aside,

born-kopite

how good would it be to beat them on goal difference, having put 4 past them a few weeks ago :)

it can still be done, spurs, arsenal and city will not be easy games for them, by any means. all of ours are winnable, not easy certainly, but games we SHOULD win.

if you're going to post and tell me its never going to happen, don't bother. i know what the odds are. but i've seen more belief these past few weeks then i've seen in a long time. i think things are fitting together, we're scoring goals and thats what matters. the defense hasn't been 100% but its not been bad by any means, we're definatley improving, there's no doubt about that.

to be relying on the scum to fold isnt the perfect way to win, but it puts pressure on them, plus they have to perform in the CL, which is added pressure for them.

i'm only seventeen, and i havent seen a league win, and i still have belief. i think we're a force to be reckoned with, on the whole, and people shouldnt judge on what they have/havent seen happen tonight.

but thats just me.

how good would it be to beat them on goal difference, having put 4 past them a few weeks ago :)

it can still be done, and people shouldnt judge on what they have/havent seen happen tonight.

but thats just me.

I'm judging us on the whole season, and we're only in the hunt by virtue of inconsistancy by all the top teams, over the whole of this season, so, why shouldn't we go on and win it from here because Man U and Chelsea blow it from here on in? Anything is possible, but for us now, winning the title is unlikely.

However - it's never over until the final whistle...and the final whistle is at the point when we cannot mathematically win.

I can't imagine them beating Arsenal considing the respective sides' recent form. And they'll be in trouble against both Spurs and City, especially the latter would definitely love to be troublemakers. As for us, we're in brilliant form and the Arsenal game doesn't change that because they are also in a great form at the moment despite missing some injured players and they'll probably put out a stronger side against Man U than they had last night.