You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WATCHING REDS IN NEW YORK

STATT71

11th Street Bar - NY Liverpool Supporters club - type it into google for the website. I dont have enough posts to be able to post links.

I watched a Champions League game there two years ago, its a bit of a walk from the nearest tube station but was worth it.

Liverpool FC New York Supporters Club

I watched a derby game there few years ago, it was great. Bacon butties and beer even though it was really early in the morning. I was staying in Greenwich Village and it was only a few dollars in a cab. If you want a seat at the bar get there early though, as it does get fairly busy and it wasn't that big a gaff.

• 13 years later...

I’m over in New York next week for work and so am looking for a bar to go for the Rangers game on Wednesday. That Carraghers bar is too far a walk (I’m staying near Grand Central) so can anyone advise a good sports bar around Grand Central Station that’ll show the game?

Mucho thanks. 

49 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I’m over in New York next week for work and so am looking for a bar to go for the Rangers game on Wednesday. That Carraghers bar is too far a walk (I’m staying near Grand Central) so can anyone advise a good sports bar around Grand Central Station that’ll show the game?

Mucho thanks. 

Mate it's about 4 blocks away

23 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Ooh, look Mr Longstrider here.

I don't take coffee I drink tea my dear 

12 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Is it? When I did googled maps it showed it down near the world trade centre? I was there before for a match about 5 years ago and I had it in my mind it was more central than that?

It's near Times Square mate, Midtown 

It’s been 17 (I think) years since I went but there was a Liverpool Supporters Bar, I think it was past Chinatown.

Didnt watch a game but got a T-shirt for my Dads Christmas and had a beer. Nice enough place. You’d need to get the Metro out to it though.