You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

No HMRC want 17p for every £1 cashed, so thats £9m

Not sure that CAB can help you out with that one, or one of those debt management companies that advertise on the telly.

Oh yeah it works out at 9,180,000euros.To be honest though if it happend abroad and he has not been caught,I wouldn't mention it to anyone else,as chances are he has got away with it.

Simon, are you really going to turn yourself into tomorrow? I can't see any self respecting law centre turning the other cheek on this one. Could be breakfast behind bars for you on Wednesday mate.

I also can't imagine the gypsies taking too kindly to you grassing them up. In fact, I think you are going to get fucked either way on this one pal. Might be best to keep it yourself (and the rest of us).

Simon, are you really going to turn yourself into tomorrow? I can't see any self respecting law centre turning the other cheek on this one. Could be breakfast behind bars for you on Wednesday mate.

I also can't imagine the gypsies taking too kindly to you grassing them up. In fact, I think you are going to get fucked either way on this one pal. Might be best to keep it yourself (and the rest of us).

but if I don't when I find a job I will be had then.

Fucking too right, this has just begun to get interesting.

Particularly when you're going to work in China???

hmmm something doesnt add up here..If you had done this cheque cashing stuff to the degree to which you infer then I cant help but think that someone would have come knocking on your door as soon as you used your passport to come to the UK

If you were to work in the UK instead of China what makes you think you then become more visable for this crime...surely whilst signing on your fairly easy to find if anyone was that bothered?

Particularly when you're going to work in China???

hmmm something doesnt add up here..If you had done this cheque cashing stuff to the degree to which you infer then I cant help but think that someone would have come knocking on your door as soon as you used your passport to come to the UK

If you were to work in the UK instead of China what makes you think you then become more visable for this crime...surely whilst signing on your fairly easy to find if anyone was that bothered?

That's why I was asking why having a job will make him an instant target... surely he's used his Passport to get back into the UK, plus he's using his name, address and NI number when signing on.

Going for a job shouldn't be a problem...

That's why I was asking why having a job will make him an instant target... surely he's used his Passport to get back into the UK, plus he's using his name, address and NI number when signing on.

I have come to believe that (an I know how unpopular this will be) Simon is something of a compulsive liar - with an inability to recognise how outlandish his comments seem...

I cant see any explanation other than that, which explains this seemingly unrelated leaps into varying degrees of utter disaster...

No doubt I'm being harsh and what not and I'll no doubt rot in hell for picking on the young un who is trying to do the right thing - but something is way off the radar for me on this.

Well I dont know what to think anymore, the worlds gone mad.

Shall we pencil in a new thread for say March/April called,

"Remember Simonlfcgreen"

or

"Whatever happened to Simonlfcgreen"

Still that Tarmacing experience should come in handy when your Tarring the prison roof, Just dont go giving the prison guards any financial advice!

[YOUTUBE]w4oPFXWXaDE[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah chance's of that it's not really worth worrying about it. And im going to a Law Center on tuesday anyways to sort everything out so it doesent matter really.

I only got upto here and felt compelled to tell you that they do and they will find you. My Auntie works in HRMC right next to the department that does that exact thing, she says they even set up blag facebook/ forum accounts to catch people and look at their photographs to establish how you live your life.

Scary shit man.

There is more I obviously need to read, but I hope you sort it out mate, I have a nice debt over my head, things went tits up, debt management would be the ideal solution, or if you owe 2 million quid, declare yorself bankrupt.

A lot of rep have gone to people on this thread for the good things they have pointed out, and the support to our man mr green.

Thats a good point i never thought of that.

but if I don't when I find a job I will be had then.

Whether you have a job or not mate, they will have you either way. If you haven't got it, then you haven't go it, there are ways they will allow the debt to be repaid, that work around your lifestyle and income.

If you are blagging as some people say (the story fits with your forum character so I'm hooked) then it is a great show your putting on here. If not good luck again.

Whether you have a job or not mate, they will have you either way. If you haven't got it, then you haven't go it, there are ways they will allow the debt to be repaid, that work around your lifestyle and income.

If you are blagging as some people say (the story fits with your forum character so I'm hooked) then it is a great show your putting on here. If not good luck again.

People can believe what they want. But as I said before it aint a blag. Anyways thank you all some of the stuff on here made me laugh. And some of it has been very helpful. Im going to the law center at 12.00 tomorrow. If anything happens like me being arrested. Well I say goodbye. I'm bricking it at the mo. Thanks some people for the kind words and thanks everyone for making my time on this forum fantastic. I have litterely become addicted to tlw ha ha so if I dont get chance I would like to say thanks to everyone and goodbye. And i will try to get someone to come on here if anything happens to let yous all know.

Before I was on the dole and owed all this money to the phone company, I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Warrington. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station confessing my part in cashing bad cheques.