You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

i don't think he;s that good a defender.. carra is the best english centre back there ha been for ages... but to bbe honest i'm, gald he hardley ever play ed for ewmglsnd, it means he's always been at his best for LFC, FUCK ENGLAND.

John Terry is a pretend cocknery hard man, fuckin hate that piece of shit.. he's no t as good as peopel make hinm out to be... fuckin shit

There really is some top class drunken posting on TLW tonight! Repped

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp

This was a really pleasing thing to see yesterday - not so much Mongo here - but the way we refused to be intimidated. In the past I really do think we've been a bit too soft, not yesterday though. We were the more dominant both mentally and physically. I was particularly pleased with that aspect of our game. Think Alonso's tackle on Lumplard set the tone.

Cos he's got a forehead the size of drive-in movie theatre

That shit ain't no forehead; it's an eighthead.

He's the very definition of the word 'fraud'. A decent player he might be, but the myth he has cultivated of being the patriotic hardman is laughable.

Agreed. It pisses me off that Gerrard was having a bit of banter with him before the match too. I can't actually blame Gerrard for it because he's in a difficult position, but I just don't want to see that shit.

This was a really pleasing thing to see yesterday - not so much Mongo here - but the way we refused to be intimidated. In the past I really do think we've been a bit too soft, not yesterday though. We were the more dominant both mentally and physically. I was particularly pleased with that aspect of our game. Think Alonso's tackle on Lumplard set the tone.

Brilliant tackle, Alonso has been great so far this year... Also bet capello must have been watchin and wishin it was Terry who had retired instead of carra

That shit ain't no forehead; it's an eighthead.

Agreed. It pisses me off that Gerrard was having a bit of banter with him before the match too. I can't actually blame Gerrard for it because he's in a difficult position, but I just don't want to see that shit.

deserves some real good rep that, i cant give it, but it deserves it.

Guest The Chimp

Jamie was excellent yesterday wasn't he? I'm not one for being all sensationalist, but do you think there's Italian's watching his perfromance yesterday and purring about it like we used to do with say Baresi (for example). He was at fault mid-week, but came back yesterday with a supreme performance of aggression, strength, and no small amount of skill. Thank fuck he's ours. A truly world class performance.

Jamie was excellent yesterday wasn't he? I'm not one for being all sensationalist, but d'you reckon there's Italian's watching his perfromance yesterday and purring about it like we sued to do with say a Baresi or someone. He was at fault mid-week, but came back yesterday with a supreme perfromance of aggression, strength, and no small amount of skill. Thank fuck he's ours.

I honestly never saw him as being at fault in the week. That ball fell so far behind him that the only explanation for it was the wind.

On Capello, I can't believe any Italian manager would not want Carra at the heart of his defence. He is the best defender I know of in world football; easily better than one of the two England encumbents and, on the evidence of the last season or so, better than the other one, too. Thank fuck he won't change his mind and go back, because we could quite easily get another five years out of him at this level.

Carra was immense not just his defending but his Marshalling of the defense, Agger wanted to venture forward and Carra was quick to remind him of his defensive duties. Also when Sammi came on for the last few mins Carra told him where to stand and surprise surprise the ball fell on his head.

Carra was immense not just his defending but his Marshalling of the defense, Agger wanted to venture forward and Carra was quick to remind him of his defensive duties. Also when Sammi came on for the last few mins Carra told him where to stand and surprise surprise the ball fell on his head.

Damn right. Sami was right there a couple of times. No doubt in no small part because of his own massive experience but to have a captain in defence like Carra must be a huge help. Sami got two or three really importand heads in. Loving Agger and Skrtel but I'm gonna miss big Sami when he goes. Just hope we can see him on his way with the Premiership winners medal he deserves.

He's a fucking bad snidey shithouse. I can't stand the cunt and he's one of those players who epitomises everything that's wrong with modern day football.

He's vastly overrated, in my opinion as well. He's a fucking yard-dog of the highest order. I'm not saying he's a bad player because his positional sense is very good, but there are at least five better centre-halves than him in the Premiership. Take away the goals he offers from set-pieces from his game and he's a very limited player. So far from the world class, inspirational centre-half many would have you believe him to be.

I hate "Big" John Terry more than any other person in football.

A horrible cunt of a man. I hope at one point during the next couple of years we'll be up with a couple of goals against them and Pepe can afford a red card and that he punches him really hard in the face.

Or better yet if he can sneak a full throttle punch in when going for a corner and not being penalised for the challenge.

Or better yet in the parking lot after the game where "big" JT can't hide behind the ref and Pepe can give him a proper kicking.

And I agree that it just feels wrong to se Carra and Gerrard smalltalking with the cunt before the game. They - or at least Gerrard - probably have to. But it is nauseating.

He's a fucking bad snidey shithouse. I can't stand the cunt and he's one of those players who epitomises everything that's wrong with modern day football.

He's vastly overrated, in my opinion as well. He's a fucking yard-dog of the highest order. I'm not saying he's a bad player because his positional sense is very good, but there are at least five better centre-halves than him in the Premiership. Take away the goals he offers from set-pieces from his game and he's a very limited player. So far from the world class, inspirational centre-half many would have you believe him to be.

Totally agree,typical overrated Sky-British player because he rolls up his sleeves & shouts.

In '04-05 he had the best GK in the world behind him, the best defensive midfielder in the world in front of him & Carvalho alongside him, a CL-winner & arguably the tactically cleverest defender in Europe.

I think they could have made anyone look good.

He is a good ,slow stopper centre half, one of the few positions that English football can churn out with ease ("oh look at Butcher, he's playing with a bloody head, insert anecdote about 2nd World War")