You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foreign Festival Help.

Woo

I'm off to the Bilbao Music Festival. £65 for three days. Bands include Slayer, Skunk Anansie, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Coheed and Cambria and Faith No More.

Actually, just looked it up. I'm there man.

How the fadge are you getting down? I'm up for organising a car-pool if your thinking of driving it chap.

It kinda seems pointless to fly over. Bilbao is at the very top of Spain so wont take longer than 2 days to drive down, plus you get to drive over the Piranees which is beautiful!

If you fly it'll cost, what? £350 each? Driving I bet you could get away with paying about 80 quid each.

It kinda seems pointless to fly over. Bilbao is at the very top of Spain so wont take longer than 2 days to drive down, plus you get to drive over the Piranees which is beautiful!

If you fly it'll cost, what? £350 each? Driving I bet you could get away with paying about 80 quid each.

Flying is no longer the prestige of the rich and famous! Ryanair fly to Santander for a fiver each way and Easyjet go to Bilbao from London for a little more.

Yes, I love those man-eating mountains

The missus is treating me to whole three days as an early birthday present, and she's the one who fancies flying. Who am I to complain Sir?

I do fancy the drive like but there's only me and her mate who can drive, I plan to be wasted for the entire trip and driving would cut into that plan.

I'll try and twist her arm like as it will be easier with all our camping gear and her 'stuff'

She was concerned by the amount of stuff we would need to take, I said I'm taking 4 pairs of bills, 4 t-shirts, two pair of shorts in a carrier bag and a tent. The look on her face was priceless.

Ottawa has the most amazing series of festivals all summer. Best is the BluesFest - spread out over a month, 5-6 concerts in the parks and streets every night, fucking awesome it is.

Doesn't make you forget winter though.

Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest - Welcome

Looks a good shindig that, Stone Temple Pilots and Ice Cube on consecutive days. I'd even go to say I seen the Kiss show.