You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've got one.

I didnt want anything obvious like the badge or 'You'll Never Walk Alone' so I tried to be a bit creative.

Ive got a half sleeve. In the centre is a RED heart with a flame coming out of the top (representing the eternal flame of the Hillsborough memorial). Across the heart there's a banner which says 'Justice' (for the 96 obviously). Above the heart is a night sky with 5 stars scattered around (5 european cups). I've also got a few other bits incorporated in the half sleeve...stuff that means something to me but those few bits represent my love for Liverpool.

That sounds really good Simbo - I am trying to create something original too. Maybe work in the initials of my two boys somehow.

Any chance of a photo? I don't want to steal the idea, just trying to get as many different ideas in my head so I can make mine unique (or a collection of bits of other people's).

Got "You'll Never Walk Alone" in Chopin script on my forearm.

Never have I before thought of getting a tat till I went to Istanbul and then Athens but then one day I woke up a few weeks back and decided that was the day.

Couldn't be happier with the way it went. Looks the dogs (to me and a few others anyway) isn't garish just very simple and heartfelt, wasn't really painful and healed quickly.

Got a Justice flame one a few years, but I don't really class that as an 'LFC' tattoo.

Got the old kopite logo done a few weeks ago though, the one that's in the Echo after our match reports.

There's 2 versions, happy kopite (twirling rattle and his flat cap, jumping for joy) seen after we've won a game, and his oppo sad kopite, head bowed, looking miserable.

Got the first version, just to remind myself last season of what he looked like!

Guest davelfc

In honour of our manager I was considering an 'R' on my left cheek and a 'Y' on my right.

I don't like tattoos but if I was going to get one it would be the liverbird on my leg.

Guest ShoePiss
Got a Justice flame one a few years, but I don't really class that as an 'LFC' tattoo.

Got the old kopite logo done a few weeks ago though, the one that's in the Echo after our match reports.

There's 2 versions, happy kopite (twirling rattle and his flat cap, jumping for joy) seen after we've won a game, and his oppo sad kopite, head bowed, looking miserable.

Got the first version, just to remind myself last season of what he looked like!

I thought there was one for a point too, holding a drawing pin or something like that.

I thought there was one for a point too, holding a drawing pin or something like that.

Think you could be right, I never realised that though, I always thought they used the same one for a draw or a defeat, which can be a bit misleading as a draw can be a great result!

I'm only going by memory here, cos I haven't got the Echo in years, I'll have to check these different kopites out this season.

• 1 year later...
Guest davelfc

You can't help but notice more and more tattoos on footballers these days. Walking around town more and more youths are getting them as well.

All very well and fun as often these fads are. But footballers will have the money to have these removed when the fad dies away. I believe they still leave a very nasty scar and removal is very painful and doesn't work for everyone.

I have some pics of me as a young kid, embarrassing clothes and haircut. But nothing permanent, I fear for the kids of today who run blindly into getting a tattoo without thinking of the consequences. Especially women.

My daughter (eldest) has a tattoo on the back of her neck, I told her there were easier wats to look like a cheap whore. Maybe I am old fashioned, I certainly don't like them myself. Sailors and hookers suit them, the rest I think show a basic lack of intelligence.

My daughter (eldest) has a tattoo on the back of her neck, I told her there were easier wats to look like a cheap whore. Maybe I am old fashioned, I certainly don't like them myself. Sailors and hookers suit them, the rest I think show a basic lack of intelligence.

Your daughter has a tattoo of her neck? I applaud her inventiveness.

You can't help but notice more and more tattoos on footballers these days. Walking around town more and more youths are getting them as well.

All very well and fun as often these fads are. But footballers will have the money to have these removed when the fad dies away. I believe they still leave a very nasty scar and removal is very painful and doesn't work for everyone.

I have some pics of me as a young kid, embarrassing clothes and haircut. But nothing permanent, I fear for the kids of today who run blindly into getting a tattoo without thinking of the consequences. Especially women.

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

I look back at shit haircuts i had and cringe, i'm just glad i didn't get a tattoo when i was young and genuinely considered it, as my ideas of what would look cool permanently i now know were wank.

Maybe i'm getting old, but it's the young girls getting them these days i feel sorry for, they're sold this idea by looking at celebs that a tattoo on the forearm or hand is acceptably edgy and can be classy. It's fine when you're an 18 yr old trainee hairdresser or something, mixing with youngsters, but a bit more of an issue when you're in the company of people later on in life who'll judge you for it.

Fair play to anyone who has one and likes it, but they're not for me.