You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Last season I picked up a fare in town. A lad who was in something of a hurry to get to Woolton. This lad seemed quite agitated and kept asking me if I could go any faster.

Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I asked why he was in such a hurry.

It turned out that this lads brother had sent him into town on Saturday morning to buy a C.D and he had to be back before his brother left the house. He went on to say that his brother would get very annoyed and shout at him if he was late.

Turned out that this lads brother was none other than Joseph Yobo.

I hope he gets bummed. Fuck everything to do with everton, those dispicable cunts sing there Micheal Shields, Murderers chants. And we feel sorry for Yobo's brother. Fuck him and Fuck them

We've got no need to stoop to their level mate. I personally am not bitter towards them because a) I'm not jealous of them in any way or form, b) I have morals and c) life's too short. This state of mind allows me to act like a rational human being when discussing football related matters with evertonians, a quality which sets (in general) red apart from blue.

We've got no need to stoop to their level mate. I personally am not bitter towards them because a) I'm not jealous of them in any way or form, b) I have morals and c) life's too short. This state of mind allows me to act like a rational human being when discussing football related matters with evertonians, a quality which sets (in general) red apart from blue.

...oh. I thought it was cos we're the industry-standard of excellence, and they're the blueshite.

The fact that a family member of a rich person is kidnapped in Nigeria is something that happens every day out there such is life out there

How do i feel about it? shit happens I feel nothing for the hundreds murdered out there that i also don’t know it is a shit world but for once I am with ATK on this one Fuck’em

maybe they can do a swap

I hear Purple Aki might be out soon let them do a deal He can go home and feel some proper Muscles and yobo gets there kid back

I hope he gets bummed. Fuck everything to do with everton, those dispicable cunts sing there Micheal Shields, Murderers chants. And we feel sorry for Yobo's brother. Fuck him and Fuck them

Al, they have some pricks who follow them and sing sick songs. We have pricks that follow us. Dont tar all blues with the same brush. We dont like it when anyone does it to us.

I hope his brother gets back safe and sound and so would you if it was the brother of one of our players.