You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They say the tie is already over, apparently..

Randy Marsh

I decided against coming online after the game last night. I was bevvied up and fucked off to hell about the result, so thought it best to sleep on it and not post a drunken rant.

Il admit, last night it felt like a fuckin defeat. Walking out the ground and on the bus back in to town, it felt like we'd just been knocked out. People on the bus saying its over, saying Utds names on the cup, all that bollocks. I was fuckin gutted, absolutely gutted.

Last night was the first time ive sat in the Main Stand, cracking seats they where aswell, Row 1, 4 seats to the right of the directors box. I hated it. Got told off for standing up, people giving me funny looks for singing (still carried on like), looking on enviously to my seat in block 306 of the bouncing Kop. I certainly will not sit there again unless its a last resort (as last night was). But what i did notice is that you see the game from a totally different perspective from this position, as apposed to in the heart of the atmosphere. You realise just how fast paced the game is played at, just how good the first touches of players are, just how much of a diving cunt Didier fuckin Dogshite is. You also realise the view the media have of the game, and how impressive the wall of Red and sound is from the Kop. It really is electric, and must be so imposing and intimidating to opposition, and so inspiring for our lads. Id say for someone coming just to watch the match, not arsed about a sing song, they are just about the best seats in the house.

But the main thing i noticed aswell was, even though we where not at our best, we still dominated the Chelsea team. We created 3 or 4 golden chances. I cannot remember Pepe Reina having to make a save.

Today, now ive slept on it and thought about the result, i think if anything it's Chelsea that will be coming away from Anfield with that doubt in their minds. They know they got lucky, extremely fuckin lucky. What fucked me off and angered me the most last night was they didnt deserve anything out of that match, not even a point. Yet they managed to squirm one at the death, through no effort of their own. They had their major slice of luck. As much of a poor season Riise has had, last nights was a freak incident. I had a pretty good view of him coming off infront of me, and the lad looked devastated. Say what you want about him, his ability, whatever, but he's a red like us and he'd run through a wall for the shirt. He will be hurting like fuck today. If i was Rafa id have Arnie as the first name on my teamsheet next week. Remember Agger getting roasted by Drogba at Cuntford Bridge in the first leg last year? Remember people saying drop him, yet Rafa gave him his chance and he had the game of his life, and put us in the final. Rafa needs to give Riise that chance.

Listening to Sky and the media this morning, and they have already wrote our obituary for this season. They think its game over. "Liverpool have never won at Stamford bridge under Benitez, never scored a goal, blah blah blah fuckin blah". On and fuckin on. Let us remember one thing. This is just how we like it. We are the underdogs again, they think we are dead and burried, like they thought we where in Istanbul, like they thought we where against Arsenal, like they thought we where when we walked off the pitch in Besiktas 5 months ago. They think we havent got a chance down at Stamford Bridge, just like we didnt have a chance at the Nou Camp, like we didnt have a chance at The San Siro, like we didnt have a chance at the Delle Alpi with Big Igor bossing the middle, and Gerrard sat at home. This is where Rafa's teams shine. Backs to the wall? No fuckin problem!

This tie's not over, despite what Sky think. If anything last nights result couldve done us a favour. We go down to RatPiss City next week and we know what we have got to do. It only takes a second to score a goal, one fuckin goal is all we need and the tie's wide open. We have NOTHING to be afraid of, we've seen that last night. Chelsea know they got off lucky.

Im made up they are doubting us, underestimating us, because WE have seen what we can do. We've done it before. Our squad have been in this position and come out victorious against all the odds on countless occasions. Psychologically that can make a hell of a difference. Mongo, Lampard, Makelele, DogShite, Carvahlo, Ferreira, Cech, watch them all shit it when we score. Theyll fuckin bottle it again, like they have done the past 3years against us in Semi finals. They know what we can do to them.

The more i think about it, the more confident i am. We dont do things the easy way, ever! And when have they let us down before? I prefer us being the underdog again. If i was Rafa id play the lads the 2005 highlights before the game. Get a bit of that Istanbul spirit in their heads. I cant wait, i wish the game was tomorrow. Send the youth team out at the weekend, and wrap the lads up, ready for next week. Its fucking on! I wouldnt cancel your Moscow flights just yet! And someone send a box of Kleenex down to Stamford Bridge, i think Mongo will be needing them again!

ive given up on listening to every ex player, journo, has been, ale can justifying their existence on tv and know we can score down there.

they've now got the questions that we've had to answer over the last few years that if we score they need two and in they won't hold out for 90.

arsenal is the perfect example. just hope we havent used up all our luck

Great post.

The away goal means fuck all unless its 0 - 0, which it won't be we are going to do the cunts big time.

Both Randy and Dave seem to have ovelooked the way that shithouse Terry left his foot in on Torres. It's just a shame there is no way he will get a retrospective red - even a yellow would do!

They were celebrating like they had won. They did that in the last two semis too. They'll never learn. Silly cunts.

I caught Drogba's antics at the final whistle earlier on this morning. All that fucking pathetic chest thumping and shit. Someone needs to break his fucking face.

Hope i'm wrong but they now only have to do what they do best play shit footie and defend a lead, hope i'm wrong as i'm gona be in the bridge next week supporting the lads, but i think there name is on it this year with the way the draw(home leg 2nd everytime) fell the fact its in moscow and after that useless ginger tossers own goal last night( is he still bankrupt? could roman have approached him?)(kidding on the last line by the way), the own goal was a bit like gudjohnsens miss for them in 2005 just a sickner.

Look at all the grounds we have been to and scored over the past few years. We have scored against some of the biggest names in Europe away and I'm pretty fucking sure we can do it against this team who in my opinion are not as good as some of those big teams.

Can we beat Chelsea?

Of course we fucking can. We can do anyone in Europe because we are Liverpool.

It will feel better knocking them out on their own ground the stats they go on about is due a change and we are the original red army and are destined to be in red square, believe!

Can you imagine how sweet it would be to watch those tossers go home with their tails between their legs and those poofy flags flying at half mast.

On the other hand it would be unbearable going out of the CL to those classless twats.