You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

If Klinsmann knows Rafa's transfer targets it's because Gillett has told him. Like I said, ALL of them need to go, not Hicks or Gillett, Hicks & Gillett, Parry & Moores. We should not spare one of them.

That story doesn't make sense though mate because Klinsmann is at Bayern now and he won't be joining us, unless he is still working as a "consultant". This is fucking shit... disgusting.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting with the board, hahaha what fucking board?!?!

Moores sat looking out the window with red eyes, Parry pacing up and down on the phone to his Mrs trying to work out what they've got saved in the joint pension fund, and a bunch absent yanks who hate each other.

Productive meeting that'll fucking be then.

Moores and Parry, my hatred for you both knows no bounds.

That story doesn't make sense though mate because Klinsmann is at Bayern now and he won't be joining us, unless he is still working as a "consultant". This is fucking shit... disgusting.

Gillett has used Klinsmann as a consultant. Gillett doesn't trust Rafa, knows fuck all about football and knows Klinsmann. Klinsmann knows our targets. Do the maths.

Gillett has used Klinsmann as a consultant. Gillett doesn't trust Rafa, knows fuck all about football and knows Klinsmann. Klinsmann knows our targets. Do the maths.

And Hicks is clinging to Rafa to save his own arse. The whole fucking lot of them need to fuck off.

I reckon it was Hicks - Rafa's email was sent to Hicks and Hicks is the one who wants to stay around. I doubt Gillet gives a fuck who we want to sign as he is hoping to be gone before then.

here's what I think:

G&H setup that meeting with Klinsmann and Parry was attending as part of the board, doubt Moores could be arsed.

Parry is being used as a bit of a scapegoat here, if he goes it solves nothing because it was still G&H who set up that meeting, if Parry goes it means Hicks controls the board or attains more power.

Dirk is right all of them need to go and if they don't I fear one way or another Rafa will walk anyway, not because of Parry for fucks sake, it's because of them owners.

Parry is small fry dont forget the owners are the real problems.

I reckon it was Hicks - Rafa's email was sent to Hicks and Hicks is the one who wants to stay around. I doubt Gillet gives a fuck who we want to sign as he is hoping to be gone before then.

Perhaps, it's possible. They are all as equally bad as one another. If Hicks wants to stay around and he's trying to show he's loyal to Rafa, why would he jepardise that when it's already in such a mess? I don't trust any of them. They're all fucking snakes. Get the fuck out of our club you cunts.

The Klinsmann story is old news. If Rafa is actually upset by this latest round of shite then I'm sure its more likely to do with the fact that Hicks used Rafa's name to add weight to dismissing Parry.

Bascombe reported that Klinsmann knows our transfer targets, this implies a boardmember has been in contact with Klinsmann since all this came out in the air originally, i.e. in the very recent past.

Perhaps, it's possible. They are all as equally bad as one another. If Hicks wants to stay around and he's trying to show he's loyal to Rafa, why would he jepardise that when it's already in such a mess? I don't trust any of them. They're all fucking snakes. Get the fuck out of our club you cunts.

Hicks probably didn't think it would come out in the press. I agree with your sentiments though the sooner they both leave the better.

Klinsmann is also one of my most hated figures in world football as a result of accepting that meeting behind Rafa's back. Absolute cunt, and if he cannot take a torrent of verbal abuse like none he'll have ever had before I'd suggest he allows his assistant to take the reins for any future European games his club might face at Anfield.

Slimey, snide, smiley cunt faced tosser.

Bascombe reported that Klinsmann knows our transfer targets, this implies a boardmember has been in contact with Klinsmann since all this came out in the air originally, i.e. in the very recent past.

I wasnt aware of that. These Yanks are making me sick of football. If both arent gone before the start of next season I would be amazed if Rafa is still here.

Well, the "dramatic Rafa news" clearly wasn't in that interview, so when anyone gets hold of the dramatic news Radio 5 announced then please tell.

"Oh oh oh Rafa wants to know what's going on...oh he wants to ask the board...oh oh that's dramatic!"

Oh fuck of.

5 Live only said what Rafa had said to them, there were no clips to play...