You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wenger...

Kopite

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he`s fucking pathetic, im actually shocked he even shook Rafas hand, no wonder whiskey nose hates him, bitter french prick

sure Liam Brady was on irish tv sayign the penalty decision in the emirates cost Arsenal the game, im no mathematician, but that still would have been 5-4 on aggregate to us, fuckign ejits

Guest TK-421

You can bring up the dreaded R word and say that our players looked fresher because of rotation. Some of their players may be better technically but at the end they only had Walcott. We had Babel, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres (although he faded) and Mascherano all going until the end, amongst others. When you look at van Persie toiling away with a bandage on each leg it makes you wonder.

Fucking sore losing garlic breathed paedo prick.

Can you please leave absolute shite like that out of your considered (ahem) assessment. And if you can't manage that (as i suspect you can't) can you at least learn to spell the word correctly..........if it's not too much trouble.

Can you please leave absolute shite like that out of your considered (ahem) assessment. And if you can't manage that (as i suspect you can't) can you at least learn to spell the word correctly..........if it's not too much trouble.

Sorry thought police...

...and that is the correct spelling.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Most annoying voice on earth.

Also a cunt.

Not much going for him really, has he?

And he deffo wears a syrup.

Sorry thought police...

...and that is the correct spelling.

I'm talking about the full word and not the shortened version that sad sacks like you choose to throw around as pathetic insults. So Arsene Wenger is a paedophile is he? Throw me with your acumen. Please show me the evidence. I'm all ears.