You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Facebook

Lurtz

• 1 year later...

Having held out for years I've reluctantly just joined, as I want to see some private selling groups. 

Trying to go incognito and not use the other functions. It really is full of shit. I got recommended wolf poems, inspirational quotes with a backdrop of Morgan Freeman, and contacts with a suspicious amount of flags and poppies as avatars.

My algorithm has aids.

15 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Having held out for years I've reluctantly just joined, as I want to see some private selling groups. 

Trying to go incognito and not use the other functions. It really is full of shit. I got recommended wolf poems, inspirational quotes with a backdrop of Morgan Freeman, and contacts with a suspicious amount of flags and poppies as avatars.

My algorithm has aids.

It's unusable now. I see probably one or two posts from friends at most, some of them really old, and the rest us adverts and spam.

I won’t post her name but this one was having a full meltdown last week about her family. Unfortunately I’ve just looked to post on here and she’s deleted her mental rants. However …. Still some good material here 

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3779.jpeg

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3782.jpeg

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

After a few false starts, I ditched it in May last year. Haven’t regretted it for a second. It was bad for my health. 

You get a far better class of deviant on here. 

No updates on the lesbians then? 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No updates on the lesbians then? 

They’re long gone. The current inhabitants are a single parent, who seems nice to me but apparently is barred from every pub in the vicinity. She gets a bit violent when drunk. 

Her son seems a bit of a loner. Spends most of the time, when the weather allows, in the garden smoking strong weed, and watching YouTube videos on his phone. 

They’re ok really. I avoid contact at all costs anyway.

Just between you and me, I preferred the lesbians. 

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

They’re long gone. The current inhabitants are a single parent, who seems nice to me but apparently is barred from every pub in the vicinity. She gets a bit violent when drunk apparently.

Her son seems a bit of a loner. Spends most of the time, when the weather allows, in the garden smoking strong weed, and watching YouTube videos on his phone. 

They’re ok really. I avoid contact at all costs anyway.

Just between you and me, I preferred the lesbians. 

So did I 

I miss them 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Some of the shit Facebook brings up to me must be designed to wind me up.

Enoch powell appreciation is one, true Brits as well, some shit about reform. If I wasn't a perv and a nosey cunt I'd knock it on the head.

Do you get them weird videos of some fella on the streets of Manchester and London filing scantily clad drunk women?