You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luton Match Thread

Carradona

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newell mentioned Burnley result there so about 10 minutes into the program.

WATB and Brownie, come on lads FFS. Im presuming your both grown men so just leave it and hopefully enjoy the game.

If you want to keep having spats at each other take it into PMs.

This is not a go at you mate and is an honest question but how many has Crouch got.

I think you only have to look at the stats from all our strikers (except Torres) to see none of them are good enough.

Out of the forward line (so not including Gerrard) isnt Babel second top scorer behind Torres.

Crouch has 11 league appearances and Kuyt has 16 league appearances. I can't find how many of these were as substitutes, but Crouch has 0 league goals and Kuyt has 3. It really is poor when you look at the stats.

Voronin has 12 league appearances and 3 goals.

Torres has 18 league appearances and 10 league goals.

WATB - I think you are being a little bit aggressive in this thread. None of us are perfect, but please calm down a bit. I love to hang out on here (a bit too much probably) and I can clearly see that Brownie brings good value to the forum. I would say that you do too, but when you blow off steam and get stuck into people it sours things a bit.

Disagree with Brownie (and anyone else for that matter) all you like, but please tone down the insult stuff.

Happy New Year! Peace.

Newell says Rafa is history. Says he threw in the towel at Reading.

Had loads of money, and wasted it apparently.

No better off than under Evans and the football was better.

I agree with Newell, but much better is he actually spoke his mind, instead of the normal bland sky pundit.

Crouch has 11 league appearances and Kuyt has 16 league appearances. I can't find how many of these were as substitutes, but Crouch has 0 league goals and Kuyt has 3. It really is poor when you look at the stats.

Voronin has 12 league appearances and 3 goals.

Torres has 18 league appearances and 10 league goals.

Right another one for you then out of them appearances that Crouch has made how many have been as an out and out striker and out of Kuyts appearances would you say this season have been as an out and out striker.

For me Torres is by far our biggest goal threat but for me Babel is our second best regarding strikers, none of the others are anywhere near good enough.

Right another one for you then out of them appearances that Crouch has made how many have been as an out and out striker and out of Kuyts appearances would you say this season have been as an out and out striker.

For me Torres is by far our biggest goal threat but for me Babel is our second best regarding strikers, none of the others are anywhere near good enough.

I will answer that later if I can be bothered because I'm away down to watch the match now. :thumbsup:

Come on Liverpool!

I will answer that later if I can be bothered because I'm away down to watch the match now. :thumbsup:

Come on Liverpool!

Will answer it for you mate. Crouch has played every one of his games as an out and out striker Kuyt probably not half.

Neither are good enough for a Premier League winning team and should only be squad players.

Newell I meant. Although the same could be argued for Jamie, who always looks like he's having far too much fun in the Sky 'old boys club'. I'm not watching the build-up anyway. I get too pissed off with it.

I don't watch it either - it's bollocks.

I don't watch it either - it's bollocks.

I know that most people on here take on board a lot of what happens with Liverpool, and are going to have a more informed opinion, but would it kill these pundits to a little background reading from a few sources rather than just see it in black and white?

I know that most people on here take on board a lot of what happens with Liverpool, and are going to have a more informed opinion, but would it kill these pundits to a little background reading from a few sources rather than just see it in black and white?

You want them to work for their pocket full of silver? Outrageous!

Ugh... Didn't Tottenham spend more than us last summer?

But that doesnt fit most pundits agends mate.

For all the cash that has been spent fuck all is said about how much he had to recoup and how thinly he had to spend it across the positions.