You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Giving or receiving

Elmyn Noos

Licky licky  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Licky licky

• I'm one of life's givers
    • Fuck that, suck that
    • I'm Robbief

Following on the Fanny Licking thread, it appears I was wrong. The nation is not divided at all. In fact, every bloke on Earth apart from The-Sir loves to bury their mush in the bush.

What did transpire though, is that there are varying degrees of how much we rate the experience. A few claimed they liked giving the lady a lick MORE than they liked getting a nosh from the lady (myself included). Some thought this insane. Let the forum speak. Poll to follow (unless I noos it up).

With Christmas just around the corner, is it better to give, or to receive?

I am a giver, however as posted in the "Liver and Onions" thread, nothing in the world beats the feeling of having your neck crushed by her thighs as you are both giving and receiving simultaneously.

I will accept no responsibility for any damages, be they mental or physical caused by the above post nor any "aarrrgh soak my brain in bleach"-related consequences of reading said post.

While I never normally comment on threads like this for obvious reasons, I'd just like to state my absolute disbelief and fury at the use of the word "crushed" on this page. Crushed? Fucking crushed???? I couldn't crush a bloody grape between my delicate pins. And I don't give 2 hoots what mental images it may evoke, or who it upsets, I'm not having people seeing me as some Bella Emberg/Giant Haystacks/Boa constrictor hybrid.

As you were... :whistle:

While I never normally comment on threads like this for obvious reasons, I'd just like to state my absolute disbelief and fury at the use of the word "crushed" on this page. Crushed? Fucking crushed???? I couldn't crush a bloody grape between my delicate pins. And I don't give 2 hoots what mental images it may evoke, or who it upsets, I'm not having people seeing me as some Bella Emberg/Giant Haystacks/Boa constrictor hybrid.

As you were... :whistle:

Sorry hun, when I said "crushed", I meant "firmly held in place" - is that better dear?

Really sorry again everyone...