You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcode Smurf

Unrighteous

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I just feel really sorry for him - he's definitely cursed or just broken.

I still love him though.

lie He it bed made, he can his in

Rearrange to your hearts content

I think it's funny that he's injured again, not because I hate him or anything as I'm indifferent to him these days but for the following :-

• 17m

• Their song (we've got Michael Owen, you've got Peter Crouch)

• The signing party where 20,000 turned up to see a player who didn't really want to sign for them sign for them.

I'll always love the LFC Owen for the rest of my life. Now I just feel sorry for him, great lad.

Cheers for

Mick.

Spot on.

He chose unwisely* in 2004, but we dodged a bullet with his medical bills.

(*In much the same way as the Nazi "chose unwisely" at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark)

I just feel really sorry for him - he's definitely cursed or just broken.

I still love him though.

while he`s playing for another team he can break his fucking leg every season till he`s finished as far as I am concerned....only when they retire can former players win back respect as former wearers of the red shirt:angry:

while he`s playing for another team he can break his fucking leg every season till he`s finished as far as I am concerned....only when they retire can former players win back respect as former wearers of the red shirt:angry:

That would explain why all former plays get booed when they come back to Anfield to play against us then wouldn't it?

I cried the day Michael Owen signed for Newcastle. I had my heart set on him coming back and I was gutted he didn't. That was all on my 21st birthday. i have never been able to bring myself to hate him, or dislike him, or laugh at his misfortune. He looks so wrong in anyone else's shirt. For all the laughing at him that goes on, just remember this: he knows full well that he made the biggest mistake of his career leaving Liverpool.

A career of unfulfilled ambitions is enough punishment for what went on in the past. I will always think of Owen with happy memories.

He's still broke though. He will be packed up by the time 2010 comes round. I don't even think he'll get that England goals record that he craves. He'll not see another major tournament in my opinion. I do hope I'm wrong though.

One of my mates still absolutely loves him and we had a pretty big row over him.

I was saying that he'll never get back to playing reguarly... and he kept going on that he'd get that goals record for England in no time. There was a lot more too it but basically it has to be confirmed that Owen is fucking broken at this point. Soon he'll have to retire due to injuries.

I cried the day Michael Owen signed for Newcastle. I had my heart set on him coming back and I was gutted he didn't. That was all on my 21st birthday. i have never been able to bring myself to hate him, or dislike him, or laugh at his misfortune. He looks so wrong in anyone else's shirt. For all the laughing at him that goes on, just remember this: he knows full well that he made the biggest mistake of his career leaving Liverpool.

A career of unfulfilled ambitions is enough punishment for what went on in the past. I will always think of Owen with happy memories.

He's still broke though. He will be packed up by the time 2010 comes round. I don't even think he'll get that England goals record that he craves. He'll not see another major tournament in my opinion. I do hope I'm wrong though.

I remember him in the studio when we beat Chelsea in the first semi and he looked happy for us but devastated at not being a part of it. Also when he came to Anfield with Newcastle, during the pre-match training he was stood by the halfway line looking at us train while doing his stretches. I really feel sorry for him because as you said he knows he made a big mistake.

I was saying that he'll never get back to playing reguarly... and he kept going on that he'd get that goals record for England in no time. There was a lot more too it but basically it has to be confirmed that Owen is fucking broken at this point. Soon he'll have to retire due to injuries.

If he stayed fit he'd swallow that record whole, but we all know he won't. He hasn't been injury free since he was at Real Madrid - and that was because he wasn't playing much!