You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Coming across a great eating place by accident.

We found ourselves in London yesterday morning and in need of some breakfast. It was still pretty quiet and not a lot was open but thought we'd have a looker at this diner-y looking place. There were a few others in and it had shades of hipsterish nonsense with the milk coming in an old screw top jar but my pancakes just hit the spot and the cooked breakfasts being served up looked great. Probably never find it again

whereabouts was that place champ?

the breakfast club in soho is the bollocks

Will need to try and work that out. Just off Carnaby St. It looked like nothing at all from the outside but we werr hungry and pushed for time so thought we'd give it a go

Will need to try and work that out. Just off Carnaby St. It looked like nothing at all from the outside but we werr hungry and pushed for time so thought we'd give it a go

Just found the receipt in my bag. Grillshack, Beak Street

Finding the fly in the loaf sells my favourite beer on draught. Started on it at midday and just got back here. Hofbrau is beer the the gods.

To add to it, me and the wife are out, my ma has the kids until 8am which for those of you without kids amouts to a fucking boss lie in. I've got onion rings crisps to gorge on when I get home too.

I'm drunk.

And a lobster pot? fucking nailed on.

Finding the fly in the loaf sells my favourite beer on draught. Started on it at midday and just got back here. Hofbrau is beer the the gods. To add to it, me and the wife are out, my ma has the kids until 8am which for those of you without kids amouts to a fucking boss lie in. I've got onion rings crisps to gorge on when I get home too. I'm drunk.And a lobster pot? fucking nailed on.

Enjoy every minute of it.

We have a night off tomorrow night...our first since November. I cant wait