You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sound advice.

You bunch of retards are incapable of having an intelligent discussion with someones who's opinion is different to your own. Wake up and smell the coffee - We will not progress any further under Rafa's management. We need to look to the future and find someone who can bring us number 19. The days of keeping a manager just because he's nice are long gone you bunch of fuckin girls. Rafa has had two years and we're no closer to no.19 then we were under Dr Hou. Do we act now or do we sit for another 5 yrs like we did with houllier? WE ACT NOW! Why is everyone so afraid to criticise the manager? Why does everyone pretend he's good enough to win the league?

Oooo...the truth hurts so lets ignore it. Just what Moores did with Houllier.

No moron, the fact that you said "I'M FED UP WINNING CUPS" is the reason words fail me. Who the fuck do you think you are? Just go and ask Demento or whinger if they'd be fed up winning the Champions league trophy, or the FA cup. Ask ANY proper football fan if they'd be "FED UP" winning any trophy, they'd laugh in your face. No team have a god given right to win the premiership.

No moron, the fact that you said "I'M FED UP WINNING CUPS" is the reason words fail me. Who the fuck do you think you are? Just go and ask Demento or whinger if they'd be fed up winning the Champions league trophy, or the FA cup. Ask ANY proper football fan if they'd be "FED UP" winning any trophy, they'd laugh in your face. No team have a god given right to win the premiership.

Cups are not good enough for Liverpool. I want Liverpool to consistently be the best and that means a minimum of 2nd spot in the league. In we win the CL this year it'll be great but no where near as great as winning the PL. Winning the CL does not mean progress has been made. It means we got a bit of luck in a cup competition. The rest of the cups are worthless in my mind. Winning one would merely paper over the cracks.

Guest molbyscorchio
You bunch of retards are incapable of having an intelligent discussion with someones who's opinion is different to your own. Wake up and smell the coffee - We will not progress any further under Rafa's management. We need to look to the future and find someone who can bring us number 19. The days of keeping a manager just because he's nice are long gone you bunch of fuckin girls. Rafa has had two years and we're no closer to no.19 then we were under Dr Hou. Do we act now or do we sit for another 5 yrs like we did with houllier? WE ACT NOW! Why is everyone so afraid to criticise the manager? Why does everyone pretend he's good enough to win the league?

You seem a bit of a twat, but you are correct re criticising the manager, and you may be right in saying we're no nearer winning the league than under GH. I do think Benitez is a far better manager than GH, and I don't think realistically that we can find a better manager than Benitez. It may well be that he has a blind spot where the league is concerned, and he may find it difficult to coax the required level of intensity and consistent performance out of the players. I do say we have to give him time to learn from his evident mistakes, as he's certainly earned that.

Baz, sorry but you are a prick who thinks things will change, and overnight, if we get a new manager. Well, yes things will change, but not us winning the league. Honestly, we are getting the results our support deserves. How long do you think it takes to set up a team that will win it? Come on Mr fucking I know what's need, how long? It could take years. Stop it and go and support (ho ho ) someone else. I'm fucking fed up with the fair weather support. Fucking totally and utterly fed up with people who want to sack our manager.

Why is it that whenever someone comes on and says something unutterably stupid and they have a low post count we have to call them a Manc? Is it really that unbelievable that there are hundreds, nay thousands, of complete idiots that support Liverpool that see football in this short-sighted and reactionary way?

I think some people need to realise that Liverpool Football Club actually punched way above their weight when they got the two times La Liga winner to come and take over.

There are problems at the moment. That's football. Get over it.

Why is it that whenever someone comes on and says something unutterably stupid and they have a low post count we have to call them a Manc? Is it really that unbelievable that there are hundreds, nay thousands, of complete idiots that support Liverpool that see football in this short-sighted and reactionary way?

I think some people need to realise that Liverpool Football Club actually punched way above their weight when they got the two times La Liga winner to come and take over.

There are problems at the moment. That's football. Get over it.

I'm not interested in the fuckin mancs so why would I waste my time posting about them? I'm interested in Liverpools long terms future and I dont think it should include Rafa. In 5 years time we still wont have finished in the top 2 and all you morons will still be saying Rafa is the man. He's a nice guy and we'll win a few mow cups with him. Cups (with possible exception of CL) are shite. They're just shitty window dressing.

The board need to plan ahead now. If we finish in top 4 (unlikely), I say keep Rafa for next season. But if we finish outside top 2 next season he has to go. They need to start considering who they will turn to if they have to offload Rafa. Have a plan ready to execute.

• Downvote 1

I'm not interested in the fuckin mancs so why would I waste my time posting about them? I'm interested in Liverpools long terms future and I dont think it should include Rafa. In 5 years time we still wont have finished in the top 2 and all you morons will still be saying Rafa is the man. He's a nice guy and we'll win a few mow cups with him. Cups (with possible exception of CL) are shite. They're just shitty window dressing.

The board need to plan ahead now. If we finish in top 4 (unlikely), I say keep Rafa for next season. But if we finish outside top 2 next season he has to go. They need to start considering who they will turn to if they have to offload Rafa. Have a plan ready to execute.

Stu called you an idiot and in the words of many a pirate 'He be right.'

Can I ask why you feel not finishing above two of Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal is a sackable offence? Considering one is spending a fortune and the other two are modern empires who have been winning doubles and trebles in the last decade.

Can I ask why you feel not finishing above two of Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal is a sackable offence? Considering one is spending a fortune and the other two are modern empires who have been winning doubles and trebles in the last decade.

Not taking his side but we finished above Arsenal last season and won the FA Cup, and the previous season to that we won the European Cup.

It is no crime to expect a team well invested in, well used to winning cups to transfer that form into the league and finish above one or two of our rivals.

Evans and GH were sacked for not winning the league.

I don't think failure to win the league is a sackable offence, I think continued failure to challenge for it is.

cant belive what this fella is saying "cups are shit with the "possible" exeption of the cpl".

of course we all want the league more u nobend.

do you remember the fuckin shit rafa had to pick up from? GH ALMOST complety destroyed lfc, an rafa has done close to a miracle in the two an a bit season's he's been here.

true, where not playin well at the moment but the blame has to go both way's manger and players, hate to sound bitter but we have been really unfortunate this season and have had quite alot of "bad luck", even though we havent exactly played outstanding, i believe we still have a better team and a better squad than last season. things will click , give him time....

so please dont post in anymore baz u complete and utter glory hunting twat

I can't believe this thread has been allowed to stay up. It's a fucking embarrassment.

It shows how little some people know but banning it would be more embarrassing.

I think that being in the top four and competing for the league somewhere near regularly is the minimum for a Liverpool manager. I don't think you can blame someone for not challenging Chelsea so that means competing for second. We were three points from that last year weren't we?

I'll be giving Rafa years as I think it'll come right.

It shows how little some people know but banning it would be more embarrassing.

I think that being in the top four and competing for the league somewhere near regularly is the minimum for a Liverpool manager. I don't think you can blame someone for not challenging Chelsea so that means competing for second. We were three points from that last year weren't we?

I'll be giving Rafa years as I think it'll come right.

I've got no problem with the discussion as such, but the thread title is a disgrace.

And I agree with rest of your post entirely.

Not taking his side but we finished above Arsenal last season and won the FA Cup, and the previous season to that we won the European Cup.

It is no crime to expect a team well invested in, well used to winning cups to transfer that form into the league and finish above one or two of our rivals.

I don't think failure to win the league is a sackable offence, I think continued failure to challenge for it is.

Well said.

I've got no problem with the discussion as such, but the thread title is a disgrace. And I agree with rest of your post entirely.

Hear hear, i asked for this to be fucked off a few posts ago, it's Liverpool forum not a lynch mobs forum (a bit extreme i know). We should be getting behind the team not looking to sack the manager. And baz the bonehead has more or less admitted he's a glory hunter. Delete the thread, now. please, sir.

i would do a poll (not Graham) but don't know how.

How long will you give him? I am sure Rafa is reading this and trembling in anticipation of your answer. How long is "continued"?

Hear hear, i asked for this to be fucked off a few posts ago, it's Liverpool forum not a lynch mobs forum (a bit extreme i know). We should be getting behind the team not looking to sack the manager. And baz the bonehead has more or less admitted he's a glory hunter. Delete the thread, now. please, sir.

Why?

To pretend LFC has super support?

We don't do moderation wherever possible and I don't see why that would change in this case.

You sir are a complete buffoon.

you ctritcise people for not being able to have an intelligent deabte when you yourself are incapable of such things. You say sack the manager but have no concept of who we should replace them and why you think they would do a better job, that is total nonsense, when someone criticises your opinion you respond with insults.

The manager has made mistakes this year, no doubt about that, as did Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish before him.

In my opinion Rafa is the best man for the job, he takes some reponsibility for that but the players must also take some repsonsibility.

If you think Rafa should be replaced, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but at least think about what you are saying and have some sort of reasoned argument before you post, if that is beyond you then please go away and don't waste people's time.

Why?

To pretend LFC has super support?

We don't do moderation wherever possible and I don't see why that would change in this case.

Because the thread title is an embarrasment. It's easy to see what kind of support we've got on this forum after every defeat. I only replied on this thread cos i couldn't believe how fickle some so called fans are.