You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Messi..

aws

Guest TK-421

Unbelievable crap tumbling out of Carvalho's gob. I hope they do spend 90 minutes diving and cheating because its not the way to overturn a 2-1 deficit. Nobbers.

Anyone got a horrible feeling they're just going to fluke it through by winning 3-2 or something? A penalty, a deflected Joe Cole goal then a deflected or cheating goal to win it

Know what you mean, I keep seeing them winning it 2-0 in my head.

What a wanker. DID HE NOT SEE DEL HORNO WRITHING AROUND LIKE A GIRL AFTER HE'D CLATTERED MESSI???!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BLATENT BLINDNESS TOWARDS DEL HORNO'S CHEATING BY EVERYONE CONNECTED TO CHELSEA SHOWS THEM IN THEIR TRUE COLOURS.

WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER PERCY FROM BLACKADDER.

Shows their class when they come out with comments like this. Instead of saying 'we will go over there and show what been the Premiership champions is and we are confident of our ability to get us through' they could out with a statement of trying to cheat their way through to the next round.

I hope Barca do what Dave says and rip them a new arsehole.

Football will prevail.

Know what you mean, I keep seeing them winning it 2-0 in my head.

I had a bizarre dream the other day where I saw the second leg results.

The good news was Chelsea lost 2-0 at Barca and got knocked out.

The bad news was that we conceded an early goal to Benfica at home and never recovered from it.

Hopefully it's only a 50% correct premonition ;).

Carvalho is Chelsea's worst player regarding dirty tricks. How many times has he pulled, pushed, tripped or in other ways illegally obstructed an opponent in the 18-yard box while defending a corner, throw-in or freekick? Chelsea would concede a penalty in every game if referees were told to punish snidy tricks like that.

They don't seem to punish blatant handballs in the box where chelsea are concerned so I doubt it.

There was a debate on other forum as to whether Mourinho is coaching them to spread out when a shot is fired on the basis that there is little risk of conceding a penalty so it's better to improve your chances of a block.If he is doing that,then it's working.

Guest tactics truck
"He rolled around like he was killed"

Dead people aren't that active dumbass.

Perhaps he means when the ambulance guy is putting volts through to revive him?

Carvalho is Chelsea's worst player regarding dirty tricks. How many times has he pulled, pushed, tripped or in other ways illegally obstructed an opponent in the 18-yard box while defending a corner, throw-in or freekick? Chelsea would concede a penalty in every game if referees were told to punish snidy tricks like that.

He did that to Kewell at Stamford Bridge.. the ref saw it, and just ordered our corner to be retaken.