You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok, I sound like a broken record but...

Kopite

Andy Gray excelled himself today.

Ian Darke: "Tell you what, after 9 clean sheets Scrooge wouldn't get into Liverpool defence."

Andy Gray: "They've done ok I suppose."

ID: "It looks like Liverpool are going to equal the club record for consecutive clean sheets. That is some achievement."

AG: "They've only equalled it, they haven't beaten it."

On the drop ball after the clash of heads between Sami and Boateng.

AG: "It's PC gone mad. They should challenge for the ball, not let Boro clear it without a challenge."

I agreed abtout the last comment Col, but other than that it was the bitterest commentary I have ever heard.

It was a disgrace Rash, Sissoko's foul on Bates as bad as Essien's on Hamann???

He could give a lemon lessons in bitterness, the bulb-headed fucktard.

Andy Gray excelled himself today.

Ian Darke: "Tell you what, after 9 clean sheets Scrooge wouldn't get into Liverpool defence."

Andy Gray: "They've done ok I suppose."

ID: "It looks like Liverpool are going to equal the club record for consecutive clean sheets. That is some achievement."

AG: "They've only equalled it, they haven't beaten it."

On the drop ball after the clash of heads between Sami and Boateng.

AG: "It's PC gone mad. They should challenge for the ball, not let Boro clear it without a challenge."

funniest one was the anny r view of nando's second being used as proof of it being offside ,while casually sidestepping the fact the ball was played by a boro defender

funniest one was the anny r view of nando's second being used as proof of it being offside ,while casually sidestepping the fact the ball was played by a boro defender

Apparently Nando was offside when the original pass was played. He's losing it badly, they'll be replacing him with Slur Ex-Lax because he is more impartial, makes more sense and doesnt rant as much. ;)

Jamie Redknapp in the studio cleared up the 2nd goal

The linesman is to wait whilst the ball has been played Nando was classed as been inactive because the ball wasnt played to him it was played to the player on the wing who was onside, Quedrue then flicked the ball onto Nando who was then classed as onside cos it was played by a Boro player.

Andy Gray shouldnt be allowed to commentate on Liverpools games because he hates having to praise the team. If Chelsea was on a run like us he would be wanking himself over it.

I demand that John Aldridge or Niall Quinn get to commentate on all our games.

Jamie Redknapp in the studio cleared up the 2nd goal

The linesman is to wait whilst the ball has been played Nando was classed as been inactive because the ball wasnt played to him it was played to the player on the wing who was onside, Quedrue then flicked the ball onto Nando who was then classed as onside cos it was played by a Boro player.

Andy Gray shouldnt be allowed to commentate on Liverpools games because he hates having to praise the team. If Chelsea was on a run like us he would be wanking himself over it.

I demand that John Aldridge or Niall Quinn get to commentate on all our games.

They wouldn't let him commentate of the Chav's for fear the people beneath the TV gantry would drown in his semen.

West London would be like it had been hit by a creamy Tsunami.