You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Hmm, if its antisemitism, why have they issued the same arrest warrant for the cunt who leads Hamas?

How dare you you anti-Semite! 

Apparently a leader recently admitted that to them the ICC is mostly about Africa. Never thought I'd hear the actual ICC prosecutor publically say they'd been told that, crazy times.

We are about to go down in history where the British government and its official opposition, in spite of the enormous amount of evidence has planted itself steadfastly on the wrong side. On the side of the oppressor and not the oppressed. 

Our politicans are little more than paid cowards. Grifters in the pocket of a foreign state. A state in the Hague on charges of genocide. 

19 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I can't look at those pictures anymore, it's fucking heartbreaking.

They’ve (rightly) had pictures of a few of the hostages taken and killed by hamas on the western media the past week. Funnily enough they never show the Palestinian kids who’ve been blown up in their own home or shot in the street. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Apparently a leader recently admitted that to them the ICC is mostly about Africa. Never thought I'd hear the actual ICC prosecutor publically say they'd been told that, crazy times.

A good bit of southern Africa, yes. The north didn't get the memo.

South America is locked in:

image.thumb.png.c7cea7f62d0e8e3609b700226f9b7668.png

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I can't look at those pictures anymore, it's fucking heartbreaking.

I cant look at the kids ones.

someone described one on twitter and it was absolutely horrifying.

I hope history judges cunts like andrew neill who,to this day are defending over to defend them. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A good bit of southern Africa, yes. The north didn't get the memo.

South America is locked in:

image.thumb.png.c7cea7f62d0e8e3609b700226f9b7668.png

The cases have mainly focused on Africa : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court_investigations

Maybe things are finally changing though with what's been going on in recent years.