You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where is Kate?

Where is Kate  

8 members have voted

1. 1. With #photogate now being followed up with another dodgy photo and no sign of her for weeks, it's pretty clear that Kate is under the patio, I reckon. What do you think?

• This life
    • The next life

We’re doing this nonsense again:

On 07/05/2023 at 17:33, Kevin D said:

I don’t really begrudge people celebrating.

A lot of people are into weird things I don’t like. That’s their business. It’s when they start forcing the rest of us to be part of it that I’ve got a problem.

Being a monarchist is something which should be on the “strange hobbies” thread, not dominating news coverage and shutting the country down.

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

A major pegging accident.

You heard it here first.

It’s not her who does the pegging it’s Rose Hanbury although maybe she decided to give it a go but got it all wrong now she’s got 8 inches of rubber wedged up her jacksy 

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not her who does the pegging it’s Rose Hanbury although maybe she decided to give it a go but got it all wrong now she’s got 8 inches of rubber wedged up her jacksy 

Maybe she tried it with the broom handle and got old Wills upset when she managed to jab his nipsy with a whacking great splinter, so he bumped her off.

23 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I wouldn't recommend she try pegging. She's shit enough at jpegging!

This tremendous. Hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Wonder if her and King Chuck were at it, you know had the calf wants the bull.

Both out of commission at the same time. You never know.

It would be one for the punching above their weight thread if that were true. 

Kate’s league is princes, born to kings. Not those already in the big chair. 

Even the Yanks are getting themselves involved now. From throwing away our tea to laughing at our Royal family. Needs a response this, Sunak needs to get his little podium back out