You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - Sat 10th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

People will look at a million reasons beyond the obvious one that the teams picked in the last two games make no sense in the slightest, and it isn't really Klopp's fault either. I mean, we've got Jota or Jones or Mac Allister playing on the right touchline.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

This one's been ok so far mostly : https://top8.toptengen.com/3-liverpool-vs-burnley/

More here too, sometimes need to check a few links to get one working at times though : https://www.soccerstreams.football/Liverpool-VS-Burnley/14634

Trust me, I've tried all this, they either don't load or Avast hates them. Cheers for trying though.

It's utterly ridiculous how difficult they make it for you to watch your own team playing live. A thoroughly abject market failure.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium said:

Trust me, I've tried all this, they either don't load or Avast hates them. Cheers for trying though.

It's utterly ridiculous how difficult they make it for you to watch your own team playing live. A thoroughly abject market failure.

Try this.

Was fine for me on phone.

https://vipleague.im/football/liverpool-vs-burnley-streaming-link-1

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

Just get iptv mate, £65 for the year.

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

City by all accounts were poor as well today. Only difference is they have Haaland. 

They could bring De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva and Jack Grealish off the bench.

Maybe Bobby Clark can make a similar impact, but somehow I doubt it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

Mac is lost at 8 against a low block team. He needs the pitch in front of him. Take endo off, either elliot or Gravenberch on so we can carry the ball and commit their middle. We've nearly got in a few times down the sides.

We just need to up it 5% and we'll be better.

Maybe a few of them are suffering with that flu. We look very leggy

He has been much more effective at 6 than he is where he is today and Endo does not move play as quickly from the 6 position as Macca does.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Klopp's announcement looks to have taken all our momentum away.

Teams never win leagues with a manager whose departure has been announced.

The thing I’d question is how the news was leaked - Klopp let the owners know in November so making it known to the players & public clearly wasn’t the plan. That suggests there’s someone pretty high up at the club leaking information that they shouldn’t.

3 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

I wouldn't be adversed to taking 200 million for Trent and Mo. 

Trent has all the enthusiasm of a piece of burnt toast and his throw ins are really starting to fucking annoy me. 

Why give away Trent for free?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

People will look at a million reasons beyond the obvious one that the teams picked in the last two games make no sense in the slightest, and it isn't really Klopp's fault either. I mean, we've got Jota or Jones or Mac Allister playing on the right touchline.

It could be Díaz. Not like he's lighting it up on the left. 

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Try this.

Was fine for me on phone.

https://vipleague.im/football/liverpool-vs-burnley-streaming-link-1

1 minute ago, luxury_scruff said:

Both blacklisted by Avast.

It's cool, honestly, let's not clog up the thread with any more of my streaming travails. I'll listen to it on the radio, at least the cunts can't take that away from us.