You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

That manc cunt though, fucking cunt people on twitter saying he was on about the points tally. Absolute prick. The bizzeis should have thrown him in the van, drove him into the centre of Liverpool and thrown him in the street. 

Hopefully he will be getting bummed right about now 

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Obviously the fan is reprehensible, but someone must have made the shirt in the first place, and it looks like a professional job, so which business thought that was an acceptable thing to do?

Be some clueless kid in a shop who won't have the faintest idea what it means

2 hours ago, A Red said:

Been thinking about the united cunt fan. I wondered who posted the picture on twitter, was it a united fan? Did they just think it was a laugh, or god forbid was he a grass???

I'm assuming he must have been blown up to get nicked that quick

I prefer that story about the soft cunt who wore a 97 wasnt enough t shirt somewhere.

They found his details on fb and he ended up losing his job and everything. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I'm assuming he must have been blown up to get nicked that quick

I prefer that story about the soft cunt who wore a 97 wasnt enough t shirt somewhere.

They found his details on fb and he ended up losing his job and everything. 

He was amongst his own. Someone grassed him up I reckon. Imagine that, grassing!!

43 minutes ago, A Red said:

He was amongst his own. Someone grassed him up I reckon. Imagine that, grassing!!

Not necessarily 

But considering the prevalence of social media,you would have to be a simpleton of epic proportions to walk around with something that offensive,and not be identified.

I'm glad that scumbag has been nicked.  Now I want to read that he's been banned from OT.

How he came to get nicked, I'm not sure - through social media most likely, so could be deliberate, could be inadvertent.

What isn't doubted is the fact that he thought he was safe to wear it, which says something else altogether.

It has to stop.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I have mates who are United fans. They would have rang him in if they were there. 

One of them may be the most objective united fan ever. After we won in 2005 his statement was "well that's beat 1999 for drama" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

You're quoting a Scottish S*n headline there!

Was it them? Eeeee I feel horrible. 

Not as horrible as some cunt trying to score points off some cunt disrespecting the greatest 97 that ever followed this club. 

Shearer is one snivelling, grovelling little cunt. Just been reading his piece on the cheats on BBC sport. 

His tongue is so far up guardiola's arse he can taste his tonsils. What a sycophantic fucking arsewipe he really is. I genuinely fucking hate him. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Shearer is one snivelling, grovelling little cunt. Just been reading his piece on the cheats on BBC sport. 

His tongue is so far up guardiola's arse he can taste his tonsils. What a sycophantic fucking arsewipe he really is. I genuinely fucking hate him. 

IMG_9242.jpeg

10 hours ago, halewood pete said:

This is the prick arrested .from Warwickshire!I'm pretty sure his life is going to become somewhat problematic in the coming weeks.

Screenshot_20230604_001004_WhatsApp.jpg

Has anybody ordered him a pallet of Lilt yet?

I feel sorry for his kid. His Dad is obviously a complete herbert but why would you bring somebody up to be hateful? It’s not just a football thing, it’s why would you do that in life?

17 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Has anybody ordered him a pallet of Lilt yet?

I feel sorry for his kid. His Dad is obviously a complete herbert but why would you bring somebody up to be hateful? It’s not just a football thing, it’s why would you do that in life?

Is the answer because he's a cunt?