You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Agreed. 

It's the difference between a woman choosing to do a page 3 shoot and her being secretly photographed topless in the shower and those photos appearing on page 3. 

A clear and obvious difference. 

Bingo. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m struggling like fuck to understand your argument. If you claim not to read the press then you won’t get the references to when her behaviour was ‘bad’ and kates was ‘good’. 

They didn’t ‘have’ to they chose to, and who’s fucking business is it? They don’t want to live in Bumfuck Alabama, why they hell are you judging where they want to live?  It’s fucking mental. 

What's Kate got to do with anything? And I said if life gets so bad they have to move to LA then life must be a struggle. Hardly something to get your knickers in a twist about. Unless there's something else going on. 

Has Meghan readied her compo face like Diana did in that Bashir interview?

Plenty of people in the UK more than happy to shovel spoonfuls of royal shit and ask for seconds. Pube-headed dinosaur dickheads like Shilton for one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s surely no way this would have reached page seven if Liverpool were any good at football. 

They've not even shown the interview on telly yet. This thread will truly explode this time tomorrow. 

32 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

They've not even shown the interview on telly yet. This thread will truly explode this time tomorrow. 

Brace yourself for a lot of that cunt Nicolaus Witchel on tv in the next few days.

53 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

53 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Surely nobody on here apart from Stig is enough of a massive quilt to actually watch it. 

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Surely nobody on here apart from Stig is enough of a massive quilt to actually watch it. 

Absolutely not. There's no way I'll be watching it at 7pm on ITV. 

Morgan rather predictably having a meltdown today. He does remind me of a spouse who's been dumped and just disappears into a black hole of booze and rage. 

Made me laugh how he had Trisha Goddard on telly to talk about it and she tore him a new one. You can see how the rusty cogs turn though 'she was on my show recently and she's black, she'll agree with me'. She's my African American. I fucking despise him, he really is an absolute bacillus.

• Upvote 1