You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Intellectual Dark Web

aRdja

Just now, viRdjil said:

What the fuck is that snowflake crying about now? What an absolute abortion that twat is. 

Bastani called him a “literal former terrorist” when what he should’ve said was “a literal former terrorist recruiter for proscribed terror organisations” 

26 minutes ago, moof said:

Bastani called him a “literal former terrorist” when what he should’ve said was “a literal former terrorist recruiter for proscribed terror organisations” 

That’s embarrassing. I could’ve sworn he’s worn the “I’m a a reformed Islamist” badge proudly the past couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

That’s embarrassing. I could’ve sworn he’s worn the “I’m a a reformed Islamist” badge proudly the past couple of years. 

Hold on, I thought you’d never heard of him? Now you know what he’s been doing for two years.  And again weird that being a reformed Islamist is seen as a bad thing.  

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Who has Maajid "shared a stage with" in the past? I'm pretty sure that that is now the accepted criteria used when deciding whether or not to attach a label to someone? 

Lots of very dodgy people.  Hundreds of them probably. But he’s renounced it all. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t think he did. You should be more careful in case he sues you.  It was me and Bjornebye asking who all these dickheads are a few pages back. 

Don’t think it was this thread.  Oh well. Oh, and you can’t libel someone who’s anonymous.  

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, I thought you’d never heard of him? Now you know what he’s been doing for two years.  And again weird that being a reformed Islamist is seen as a bad thing.  

Lol you’re making things up now. Why? I’ve lolled at the cunt for a long time now.

• Upvote 1

I’ve caught up now. I genuinely don’t understand why he’s suing Bastani. The organisation he belonged to (and was actively recruiting for) *is* banned in Germany, Russia, China, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia for being too extreme. I mean... 

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I just saw that Lauren Southern basically quit social media/content creating about 6 months ago. Says it's because she wants finish school but it's probably actually due to her getting a 6 foot 8 black boyfriend. 

Who is she and what the fuck?