You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our fuck-ups against Leicester and West Ham were exactly the psychological boosts the oil cunts needed. They looked resigned to losing the title after the Newcastle loss. The manc game is the only game I can see them dropping any points now, which mean that we are probably allowed only one more fuck-up till the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

I don't even think we have the mentality to win the league like but our own fans wanking over City and building them up as invincible is a step too far for me.

I wonder how many of the people saying this stuff would be willing to go down to the bookies and put a significant sum of money on them winning 11 of 11.

They lost to Newcastle a week and a half ago. They have 3 losses in the league the last month and a half. They're a great side, probably favourites to win the league, but people are being hysterical. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

I don't even think we have the mentality to win the league like but our own fans wanking over City and building them up as invincible is a step too far for me.

I wonder how many of the people saying this stuff would be willing to go down to the bookies and put a significant sum of money on them winning 11 of 11.

Why don't you go down the bookies and put a significant amount on them not doing so?

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Watching the Six Nations, but am I reading rightly that Barkley got an assist for Aguero's second?

Yes he headed it back towards his own goal from 20 yards out and Aguero was in on goal and finished with the only touch required. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

They lost to Newcastle a week and a half ago. They have 3 losses in the league the last month and a half. They're a great side, probably favourites to win the league, but people are being hysterical. 

This, they have a fixture pile up heading their way, they WILL NOT win every league 

That said, they are still chasing us, not the other way round 

• Upvote 1

Don't know why people are losing their shit, they're a good team but there's flaws, or I must have missed the memo that said Sterling is fit to clean the boots of any of our front three. Their back four are workmanlike at best too.

None of the champions league mob are gonna be shitting the bed at the prospect of playing them.

Aguero is unreal and their midfield is packed with class but so what? 

We're a pretty fucking boss side when we're firing, let them worry about their own games and let's not start caving in just because they're not. If we win the league we'll deserve it, if we don't we won't.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Don't know why people are losing their shit, they're a good team but there's flaws, or I must have missed the memo that said Sterling is fit to clean the boots of any of our front three. Their back four are workmanlike at best too.

None of the champions league mob are gonna be shitting the bed at the prospect of playing them.

Aguero is unreal and their midfield is packed with class but so what? 

We're a pretty fucking boss side when we're firing, let them worry about their own games and let's not start caving in just because they're not. If we win the league we'll deserve it, if we don't we won't.

Agreed. If we don't win it it's mostly down to our own profligacy. City are a very good team, but so are we and the idea that many of our supporters seem to have that they are an unstoppable force we should lay down and roll over for is pretty galling. I just hope some of the players don't feel the same way.

In just the last few weeks they've lost to Crystal Palace, Leicester and Newcastle FFS.

• Upvote 1