You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Song of All Time

Mook

9 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Blondie - Heart of Glass

Abba - Dancing Queen

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

All go into my own Room 101. 

Obviously there are worse songs out there, but I hate these. 

Go and fuck yourself mate. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Too many to mention, Gold by Spandau Ballet, ridiculous band name to, Light up Light up by thingyo, probably the majority of main stream pop shit in the 80s, someone mentioned Cmon Eileen which is truly dreadful. 

Another vote for Come on Eileen and I will raise you Red Red Wine by UB40 also.

11 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Heart of Glass is ace. 

Haha I hate it! I think all three remind me of shit night clubs from the mid 90s where I'd be desperate for a pull but never got anywhere. They're all the type of song that would come on towards the end of the night. It's 1.30am and you know the only bird you're taking home is chicken gravy from the nearest chippy. Fucking Ray Von spinning Heart of Glass to see me on my way. 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Haha I hate it! I think all three remind me of shit night clubs from the mid 90s where I'd be desperate for a pull but never got anywhere. They're all the type of song that would come on towards the end of the night. It's 1.30am and you know the only bird you're taking home is chicken gravy from the nearest chippy. Fucking Ray Von spinning Heart of Glass to see me on my way. 

Its not Debbie Harrys fault that you've got two heads mate. 

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Another vote for Come on Eileen and I will raise you Red Red Wine by UB40 also.

Yes the pits, what a twat of a recording, sometimes this cunt comes in the pub and puts non stop UB40 on, they're a big thing down here for some reason, fuckin' awful, so i have to leave. 

37 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I saw a bit of UB40 live at the Paradiso by mistake a year or two ago. Band I was seeing was upstairs but I walked in the wrong hall as they were playing Red Red Wine. Not sure which of the two current UB40s it was but it wasn't great like. 

Its a shame as I thought 'One in Ten' was an excellent song and comment on the society of the time at its release. It just got worse instead of better from then on.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its a shame as I thought 'One in Ten' was an excellent song and comment on the society of the time at its release. It just got worse instead of better from then on.

Yet Jamaica loves them. I can only assume it's the royalties from the numerous covers. 

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Its still "do you believe in life after love " by Cher. That horrible autotune shite and her parading around in next to fuck all like a trussed up plastic turkey.

Hideous all round.

Yeah, that's fairly horrible. Can't be doing with anything with autotune.