You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deadpool 2018

Fowlers God

Gutted about Bourdain his show A Cook's Tour was brilliant as the book Kitchen Confidential

This was a great episode as he always loved and had a obsession with Apocalypse Now .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqjo0ssUBw

Hopefully the Food Channel might start showing them again rather than endless Jamie "fucking Oliver shite

I remember reading an interview about Bourdain and someone asked him "if he could meet anyone in history who would it be? He misheard and thought they asked "if he could kill anyone in history who would it be"

He responded without hesitation Henry Kissenger and I guess when you read what he said about him you can understand why?

DfK5fE8U0AEs7KR.jpg

• Upvote 1

I remember reading an interview about Bourdain and someone asked him "if he could meet anyone in history who would it be? He misheard and thought they asked "if he could kill anyone in history who would it be"

He responded without hesitation Henry Kissenger and I guess when you read what he said about him you can understand why?

DfK5fE8U0AEs7KR.jpg

That's great.

XXXTentacion. Who unbelievably is now Spotify's most streamed artist in a single day.

I had no idea who this was and looked him up just to figure out how to pronounce his name (triple X ten tashion). Ended up listening to a few tracks and think he's pretty damn good. Also deeply troubled with domestic abuse charges and severe depression. There are internet rumours he's Tupac'd his badself and faked his death.

I had no idea who this was and looked him up just to figure out how to pronounce his name (triple X ten tashion). Ended up listening to a few tracks and think he's pretty damn good. Also deeply troubled with domestic abuse charges and severe depression. There are internet rumours he's Tupac'd his badself and faked his death.

I think he was bipolar. People in the industry have paid tribute to how nice he was and how much the themes in his music related to people who suffered from mental illnesses, but then he also beat up his pregnant girlfriend so... Pretty polarizing guy but had a huge effect on rap in his short career.