You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

I also had them as dark horses. It's funny seeing the oracle of football himself, 3 Stacks admonish others about Chelsea's form when he was writing them off a few weeks back saying their midfield was too one dimensional and that Matic was a donkey.

Haha, "oracle of football" as if that's self-proclaimed or something. Congrats on your incredibly original "dark horse" prediction. Seems like you're an "oracle of football" yourself.

They were absolutely dreadful with Conte's default tactics. Now he's using a different system and things have changed. That happens sometimes.

Guest Pistonbroke

I also had them as dark horses. It's funny seeing the oracle of football himself, 3 Stacks admonish others about Chelsea's form when he was writing them off a few weeks back saying their midfield was too one dimensional and that Matic was a donkey.

Chelsea were always going to be there or there about, especially with no European football. 

4-0 to the cunts now

Still personally think they have dropped points in them, we'll see what they are made of against Spuds and then City. 

3 stacks is certainly an oracle orifice. 

Chelsea were always going to be there or there about, especially with no European football.

4-0 to the cunts now

Still personally think they have dropped points in them, we'll see what they are made of against Spuds and then City.

3 stacks is certainly an oracle orifice.

Yep, their defence is far too tight and their coach far too astute for them not to be contenders. Plus, Hazard, Costa and William will kill anyone on the break.

Guest Pistonbroke

Bonfire night and people are worrying about goal difference, who goes top etc...

The interweb has sent us all mad

I reckon Koeman saved his rockets for that, he certainly didn't stick one up the bitters arse at H/T, even though they deserved 5 each. 

Haha, "oracle of football" as if that's self-proclaimed or something. Congrats on your incredibly original "dark horse" prediction. Seems like you're an "oracle of football" yourself.

They were absolutely dreadful with Conte's default tactics. Now he's using a different system and things have changed. That happens sometimes.

Thanks, I wouldn't call myself an oracle or anything, but I can offer an opinion without being a snide, snarky, condescending bellend.

Dreaful with Conte's tactics? Don't know what you're talking about there, because Conte's default tactic is three at the back with the emphasis being on the counter attack...which is what they're steamrolling teams with now.