You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (a)

Hand Shandy

Wow, one of the most shameful results I can recall. Losing a game after leading 2-0 at the break. A fucking disgrace, the players should be ashamed.

Iv'e seen worse

Moral of the story is you take your chances and we haven't done that since Suarez jumped ship . They should have been dead and buried at HT, Even after they scored Benteke should have put the game away. Frankly I am not the least bit surprised, Southampton are a decent side with a good manager and all the jizzing off about how good we were at half time was laughable .We still had a job to do and we failed miserably. 

Guest Pistonbroke

To be honest we'd be better off without Europe next season. Summer will hopefully see Klopp being backed in the transfer market and he then can shape a team who can push for a top 4 without the distractions of Europe. With another two windows to strengthen we could then build a team which wouldn't get embarrassed in the CL. 

No way will Klopp get enough money to sort out all our problems in one transfer window. The thought of some of these players we have shitting themselves in Europe wouldn't help any new players settling in. 

Fuck me this hurts.

It was never about 4th place for me it`s about getting fifth and securing Europa League  football.

Yet again we throw away a golden opportunity to make progress. Utd are there for the taking and West Ham were in our sights but as usual we fuck it up.

Sakho`s close marking for the last two goals was pathetic, he didn`t close down either Mane or Pelle.

No European football next season will be a disaster as well as embarrassing.

I think having a 2-0 lead and getting beaten 3-2 would have been worse midweek than it was today, doesn't feel particularly great right now though. 

Until we clear out the shite we are always going to be inconsistent. Top four gone today so time to concentrate on the Europa fully. 

To be honest we'd be better off without Europe next season. Summer will hopefully see Klopp being backed in the transfer market and he then can shape a team who can push for a top 4 without the distractions of Europe. With another two windows to strengthen we could then build a team which wouldn't get embarrassed in the CL. 

Don't we end up with the Europa anyway if citeh get top four? (League cup)

It's far more than just Skrtel. The attitude ever since we went two goals in front was an absolute disgrace. 2-0 away from home, and the arrogant pricks think it's over just mucking about with the ball.

Can't stand this fucking lot. The most un-Liverpool-like bunch we've assembled.

Agree, attitude may be the main factor. But I also think we didn't have the legs in midfield in the second half. They brought fresh legs on and we brought on two problems in Benteke and Skrtel. Guess Henderson can't be fit, as he was not brought on far earlier. We were completely overrun in the middle last 35 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we ever have Caulker or was that just something I made up in my head? Because i genuinely can't remember us signing him, then saw him play up front a few times (erm...) and then never saw him again?

Yeah but he wouldn't have been able to play today against the club who loaned him out.

Skrtel giving the pen away just set the tone, Flanno giving the ball away for first opened the flood gates. Then the bollocks just shrank and we rolled over. Shameful and seals a few fates in the summer. Wish the season would just end.

The pen was pay back for the one East should have given in the first half. No doubt the cunt saw the footage at HT and decided two wrongs make a right. I felt OK after they missed it because the ref had a clean slate then and they would be deflated but there a good side and well motivated

How the fuck did we lose that!? You just dont expect to lose from being 2 up and coasting really. Maybe that was part of the problem, some of these players think its job done at 2-0?

Shocking misses by sturridge in the 1st half with 2 clear cut chances then that fucking useless cunt benteke rolls the ball wide when clean through. That useless cunt should NEVER play for the club again. Id rather Ojo gets a chance rather than that shit who you just know will bottle it in front of goal every fucking time. Just fuck him off Jurgen and do us all a favour.

Allen probably ran out of steam and started giving the ball away, maybe should have been subbed earlier?

Didnt think sakho covered himself in glory. Stayed in an offside position for allen's 'goal' and lino probably thought he was tring to play the ball when in an offside position or whatever the current ruling is now! Didnt look too clever during the second half either, looked well ropey on the 3rd  goal 9I think it was).

Didnt see the pen incident but was surprised the ref didnt give them one for lovren's clumsy 'challenge' in the first half.

Waslovren injured or was it tactical? After some impressive performance he always looks shite against southampton. Maybe he's trying to hard as his game seems to go to shit when he does.

Im fucking sick of seeing lallana doing his step over cryuff turn shit in midfield every game. he beats his man once then wants to go back and beat the cunt again only either loses the ball or is then under pressure and plays a shit ball. Fucking cut it out you cunt.

Totally and utterly fucked off with this result.

• Upvote 2

Southampton wanted it more but totally unprofessional second half from us.A few players will be feeling the wrath of Klopp.

Yeah, but Klopp must bear some of the blame himself. Took way too long before he did something in the 2nd, and when he did, he made a mistake

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Don't we end up with the Europa anyway if citeh get top four? (League cup)

Nope, that rule was changed years ago. Only applies to F.A cup these days.