You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd - Europa League (h)

Hand Shandy

It's a right cunt of a drone though. Those shit, monotone Ronaldo/Carrick songs they do for about 20 minutes a time. No wonder their team underperforms.

A fair point - at least they sing though.

Our support is dogshite and we have a really bad case of 'sing when you're winning'

• Upvote 1

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch one of ours get an early red. Probably Henderson trying to prove he's a man.

Yeah...little chance of a european ref letting some early marker challenges go unpunished the way a ref here might because its a lfc v mufc game.

Almost certainly not a good idea to go about things like a normal us and them fixture - its gonna get you cards if you do.

http://www.socceronsunday.com/article/carragher-picks-worst-xi/

Carragher Picks Worst XI

jamie-carragher-765x432.jpg

As we ring in 2016, Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher picks his worst 11 premier league performers of the season so far. 

Goalkeeper

I’ve gone with Manchester UTD’s David De Gea between the sticks, not for any on-field howlers, but for making himself unavailable for selection at the start of the season. The club might have gotten off to a flier without all that Madrid shite

Left Back

This was a tough call, but I’ve gone with the boy Darmian from Manchester UTD. I think everybody expected the Italian to be less shite

Right Back

Hard to look past Manchester UTD’s Ashley Young for this position. Roy Keane said recently that Young isn’t a UTD player, and I think that’s not too far wide of the mark. He’s shite

Centre back

Martin Skrtel was in with a shout here, but I’ve gone for Manchester UTD’s Chris Smalling. In many ways he reminds me of myself at his age. Except shite

Centre back

I could have gone for Chelsea’s John Terry or Gary Cahill, but with Smalling in the other central berth, I’ve decided to pick Manchester UTD’s Daley Blind to preserve their shite partnership. It’s almost telepathic, how shite they are

worst-300x230.png

Left midfield

This was a tough call. Chelsea’s Eden Hazard was a contender, but I’ve gone for the boy Martial from Manchester UTD. He started brightly, before turning shite

Right midfield

There’s been a few contenders for this spot, but I’ve gone for Manchester UTD’s Juan Mata. He’s a tremendous talent, for someone so shite

Midfield

I’ve dipped back into the Manchester UTD squad here, and gone with Schneiderlin. The former Southampton man may have been found out at this level. Pure shite

Midfield

Chelsea’s Matic was in with a shout here, but I’ve gone for Manchester UTD’s Bastian Schweinsteiger. It’s clear now that the German’s been telling porkie pies about his date of birth. If he’s less than 40 years old, then I’m a chinaman. Pure Scheiße

False 9

I was tempted to pick Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas here, but I’ve gone with Manchester UTD’s Ander Herrera. He’s not had a lot of game time, which isn’t surprising when you consider that he’s shite

Striker

Chelsea’s Diego Costa was in contention here, but I couldn’t look past Manchester UTD’s Wayne Rooney. They’re both fat porkers and shite, but Rooney’s just been a half a yard shitter and porkier

• Upvote 4

Carra picks his all time Liverpool/Utd 11. What do you reckon? No Gerrard? Much as I think he was a good player is Irwin really the best left back in the combined history of the clubs?96F10476-4FB0-4D82-9FA9-5465A0892184_zps

Have any other Evertonians weighed in? Who makes Duncan Ferguson's team?

I am more concerned with how us fans perform tonight.

The result will look after itself but, having enjoyed the plaudits telling us how great European nights at Anfield are, it will be really embarrassing if we are shit (again) tonight.

And, if we are on form, we will win.

Have we ever had the chance to knock these cunts out of Europe before?

I'm not feeling sick yet as nothing is decided tonight but that may change clme kickoff. We need a city style result tonight. At least 2 goals clear and we should be fine. Should be simple against that shower of shit but it won't be.

Have we ever had the chance to knock these cunts out of Europe before?

I'm not feeling sick yet as nothing is decided tonight but that may change clme kickoff. We need a city style result tonight. At least 2 goals clear and we should be fine. Should be simple against that shower of shit but it won't be.

think its been well publicised we ve never played them in europe.

The "famous" Man United went to Rome to see the Pope,

And this is what he said...

I know a team called Liverpool, we've had them here before,

They were here in '77 and again in '84,

You say you're Kings of Europe,

but The Reds have won much more.

So this is what I say...

WHO THE FECK ARE MAN UNITED?

When the Reds go marching.....ON, ON, ON!

• Upvote 3

I'd like to see this:

-----------Mig-----------

Clyne ------Lovren-------Sakho -------Moreno

-----------Can --------------Milner

---------Coutinho--------

Lallana

Sturridge-------Origi-----------Coutinho

Can and Milner to rigourously support each other, one always covering the back 4. A front 3/4 with either Coutinho making runs into the box.

We should go to win the tie tonight, go for goals and put them under the cosh for once. I love that front 3.