You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (H) 24/10/15

smilezzz

Team full of bang average players. When Sadio Mané is the best player on the pitch you've got problems. Brent's and transfer committee's legacy. Firmino and Sturridge are our only hope.

Coutinho and Can sum us up. Both talented, both massively lacking game intelligence. Did Dossier do any coaching at all?

• Upvote 2

I thought there were decent signs today, once we get Benteke starting and Firmino further up the pitch we'll do okay. Another defensive fuck up, but as someone mentioned, this is a back four that has been neglected, Klopp will sort them out.

Disappointing result, but there were positives.

The back four is simply not really that good.

They all need replacing

Fairly happy with the second half after a dreadful first 45 mins, Benteke and Firmino definitely improved us. Hopefully, Origi won't get a start again this year. I would also rather see Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana on the pitch at the same time rather than Can, Lucas and Milner though.

So no difference from Rodgers so far really. We will be seeing "Klopp out" by Christmas.

And that's not me taking the piss out of Klopp. I just don't think Rodgers tactically did as much wrong with this group of players as some seem to think, though it's true he and the committee made some questionable buys.

Having said that, it doesn't make sense how some of our players seem to have lost it so completely. Lallana was great at Southampton, now he is slow, uncreative and shit. Milner has looked very bad and stale in recent games. Even Lovren was a player I thought looked very very good at Southampton.

I've seen Mancs say Klopp would fail because Liverpool would "make him shit". It's a laughable statement really, but you have to wonder how this is happening. There seems to be a loser mentality at the club that keeps us from improving. Looking at another mass clearout of players yet again for what seems like the 50th time in a row is tragic and laughable.

• Downvote 2

So no difference from Rodgers so far really. We will be seeing "Klopp out" by Christmas.

And that's not me taking the piss out of Klopp. I just don't think Rodgers tactically did as much wrong with this group of players as some seem to think, though it's true he and the committee made some questionable buys.

Having said that, it doesn't make sense how some of our players seem to have lost it so completely. Lallana was great at Southampton, now he is slow, uncreative and shit. Milner has looked very bad and stale in recent games. Even Lovren was a player I thought looked very very good at Southampton.

I've seen Mancs say Klopp would fail because Liverpool would "make him shit". It's a laughable statement really, but you have to wonder how this is happening. There seems to be a loser mentality at the club that keeps us from improving. Looking at another mass clearout of players yet again for what seems like the 50th time in a row is tragic and laughable.

Lallana has looked good under Klopp though.

Three fucking games, without a number of players, a touch premature ?

Can is fucking awful.

One of the worst midfielders I have seen for us. I can't see what his actual skills are. He is slow, he is soft, he is heavy, lacks technique, five touches to pass or hoof. He was introduced to us as the next best thing of German football. My arse.

Mignolet needs to fuck off from planet earth. He is the worst goalkeeper I have seen playing for Liverpool.

When did tvs arrive in Mogadishu?

Are you taking the piss? We are seeing Rodgers legacy here. A bunch of shithouses (signed and coached by Rodgers) who need teaching how to do the basics. A new manager can't fix that with about 20 days you fucking cretin. 

• Upvote 7

Those players looked much worse than at their former clubs partially because they had shit, one dimensional coaching here. Absolving Rodgers of blame for his inept coaching is impossible for anyone who has noted, for example, the state of our defence - across multiple players - since he touched the club.

Coaching? What coaching?

Brendshite thought Preseason was an opportunity to have a laugh and visit Malaysia, Australia et al like a pop star.

'Brendshite' for fucks sake! How old are you? All's you've done is moan about Rodgers the last few pages, he's gone you whopper get over it! Thought i'd just log on to tell you that.

Klopp is fucking boss. No 'transition' no 'wee bit of luck' just an honest assessment of where we are.

It'll take time, but we'll be fine.

agreed  rodgers and his crew have ground down what was left of the confidence in the squad yes we need some quality but till we can get it confidence is the key thing 

Thought we did enough to win that but shite defending and panic at the end as per. Positives? A few; negatives? Quite a few but I think it's where we are are with most of this team and I'm ok if disappointed. Can, Jesus I hope he gets his shit together coz so far he he is shit.