You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Honest question for all you crying bastards

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Why, when we lose one game, do about 80% of the posters in the FF turn into hysterical fucking fannies and start asking for players to be sold/sacked, slag the manager off ,beg for Rafa's hairy balls to be dipped back into their mouths and become fucking autistic when they are pulled up on it?

Ur92K.gif

Is that . . . but that's . . . oh, never mind,

That gif is fucking brilliant Lizzie

That's how Pidge chats women up after a few beers and a whiff of Downing's aftershave

It's better when viewed directly on Giphy, where it shows bigger and seemed to run slower.

Bert initially popping up and then flicking her the Vs out the back windscreen was much easier to see and tickled me first time round.

No doubt there's a way to change the size of posted GIFs, however I am but a retard.

What pisses me off is the manner of our defeat, the acceptance of the chance of another trophy disappearing, and our manager moaning about fixture times when every successful manager we have had has had to deal with.

Moaning that we have to play against City at HOME on a Sunday, which has always been the case after an Europa league game.

If we hadnt recovered that dismal start to the season to be close to the top 4 , would we have treated this competition with the same contempt.

Will Coutinho, Sakho and Henderson all be fit for Sunday, i think i know the answer.

Rodgers deserves great credit for finding a formation and system that works, and the play since the Man United game has been very good.

But what are we striving for 4th place for, if as soon as we get in Europe we find ways of getting knocked out as soon as we can. This club has always taken European football seriously.

Id be interested to know the reaction from fans and owners come the end of the season, should we miss out on Top 4 yet win the FA Cup  and end up in the Europa league again next year.

We all know it goes back to Saurez and people's inability to move on from that.

But that's ok. People are people.

Well that threw me a curveball.  Honestly Tom, I can't even recall what you said about him; do you mean when he left, or during one of his ban incidents?  Whichever, the timeframe suggests that it may have been during my extended sojourn in other less inflammatory parts of the internet.

For the sake of clarity, the only reason I suggested you're a troll Tom, is that you're a troll.  I've been on the internet for over 20 years now including much time spent on sites that were pretty much responsible for creating and honing the abilities of some of the most effective and notorious trolls in the history of the web and I can spot one a mile away.  It has very little to do with content and everything to do with tone.

I don't think it makes you an awful human being, in fact some of the most engaging and humorous people I've ever encountered online have been massive trolls, nor do I fool myself that I can find any meaningful insight into a person's morals or fundamental sense of self from the fact that they choose to amuse themselves by metaphorically poking people with a stick on the internet.  I tend to hold off making value judgements about people until I actually have some evidence on which to base them and you're never going to get that from an internet forum because in many cases so much of what you read is persona and not personality.

Describing you as a troll is an emotionally neutral statement from me.  As far as I'm concerned it's neither a good thing nor a bad one, but it is quite indisputably a fact.

Edit:

Oh, agreed, Rob. I willingly take part in this nonsense. I just never instigate it. But, you seemed to take issue with my post and insulted me for it. Another puerile conversation I didn't instigate.

Post above is also relevant as a reply to this.  If you want to interpret what I wrote as an insult I can't stop you from doing that but it wasn't intended as one, it was simply an observation.  Also you use the word peurile a little too much.  That's one accusation that really can't be levelled at much of what I write on here unless you consider being able to make a point and explain it lucidly and intelligently to be peurile.

• Upvote 2

Well that threw me a curveball.  Honestly Tom, I can't even recall what you said about him; do you mean when he left, or during one of his ban incidents?  Whichever, the timeframe suggests that it may have been during my extended sojourn in other less inflammatory parts of the internet.

For the sake of clarity, the only reason I suggested you're a troll Tom, is that you're a troll.  I've been on the internet for over 20 years now including much time spent on sites that were pretty much responsible for creating and honing the abilities of some of the most effective and notorious trolls in the history of the web and I can spot one a mile away.  It has very little to do with content and everything to do with tone.

I don't think it makes you an awful human being, in fact some of the most engaging and humorous people I've ever encountered online have been massive trolls, nor do I fool myself that I can find any meaningful insight into a person's morals or fundamental sense of self from the fact that they choose to amuse themselves by metaphorically poking people with a stick on the internet.  I tend to hold off making value judgements about people until I actually have some evidence on which to base them and you're never going to get that from an internet forum because in many cases so much of what you read is persona and not personality.

Describing you as a troll is an emotionally neutral statement from me.  As far as I'm concerned it's neither a good thing nor a bad one, but it is quite indisputably a fact.

Nup, not a troll, Rob. And I don't have a e-persona.

Sorry.

I never instigate any of the shit that comes my way. It's just the same old posters with the same old issues. I shouldn't engage. But I do, and I find it quite funny. Although it actually is all a bit lame and immature in reality.

I defended Rodgers today and was labelled contrary because of it.

Not my doing, Rob. Not taking any of the blame here.

Sorry. Again.

Sorry.

I never instigate any of the shit that comes my way. It's just the same old posters with the same old issues. I shouldn't engage. But I do, and I find it quite funny. Although it actually is all a bit lame and immature in reality.

Sorry. Again.

Fair play for defending Rodgers

Sorry.

Sorry. Again.

Well you won't convince me otherwise Tom, so I think we should just agree to differ on this one.

I didn't ask you to take any blame though, nor did I suggest you have anything to apologise for.  You still seem to be inferring negativity that I'm simply not attributing to you.

Well you won't convince me otherwise Tom, so I think we should just agree to differ on this one.

I didn't ask you to take any blame though, nor did I suggest you have anything to apologise for.  You still seem to be inferring negativity that I'm simply not attributing to you.

Always happy to differ.

But, as an exercise and if you can be bothered, can you find me an example of this trolling you are accusing me of in a neutral way?

It was a lame performance in all respects with Rodgers failing to make decisions that could and probably should have brought about a  different outcome, All been said repeatedly

That aside he has no excuse now for not getting top 4 . Its clear to me our squad doesnt have the strength in depth to climb the table playing Thursday night football as well 

Ill judge the manager at the end of season but there are no excuses now and there better not be any fuck ups against Blackburn in the cup