You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Burnley

Paco

TLW picks the team v Burnley  

26 members have voted

1. 1. who starts?

2. 2. what formation?

Laughable pile of shit.  The applies to the game, the team and frankly the manager responsible for serving it up.  If this is honestly the best we can do against fucking Burnley he can fuck off and take his shit with him, Christmas and I have to put up with this shit!

Yes I've been at the whisky but seriously now, this is unacceptable.  Not just poor, completely unacceptable.  Sick of sugar-coating it with talk of 'wonderful performances' and all that shite, this is just utter, utter crap.

• Upvote 2

We lift ourselves for the bigger games...that much is clear. Really grinds at me that we cant be arsed in games like todays. Almost like its somehow beneath us to get stuck in and battle. Unjustified arrogance...we're fucking mid table because of this shite mentality that we are saddled with.

I disagree, in the past this has often been the case but now I think we're just shite. Mid table, mediocre, powder puff shite.

I detect sarcasm there you prick, say what you want about them performances but we did play with some tempo & pressing, yeah, we were shit but at least there was something there. This game? The same can't be said so far. No excuse to come out & play this bad, no pressing, can't pass etc etc

Something there?

It was a 3 0 defeat to our most hated rivals?

I actually think this is the worst Liverpool setup I've ever seen. Under Evans we were shite at times but there was some players with ability and we were able to dig deep when we were in the mood and put in some decent showings, but this is just shit from top to bottom. Some of the worst players I've ever seen at Liverpool, bereft of character, and a manager and chief exec who are the epitome of naïve and out of their depth.

I disagree, in the past this has often been the case but now I think we're just shite. Mid table, mediocre, powder puff shite.

I dont think anyone could have imagined any different after spending 100 odd million on midtable players (you could probably include other signings from previous seasons too).

Where to start with that?

Sakho turned up,  Burnley are utter shite; any side worthy of the name would have fucking buried us in that half . In a season full of disappointment and mediocrity we seem to be on a race to the bottom and have plumbed new depths of shiteness.. Rodgers looks completely lost and out of ideas and like a man about to get the sack; which maybe about to happen if the second half isnt a massive improvement. I'm genuinly in shock watching that .