You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO stevebaby

Champ

Will this be ready for LL to take to Chelsea away on the 10th May? A televised game too. 

I'm assuming there'll be a TSOP presence to assist with the unfurling.

The man says it should be ready by Friday.

And thats the next question, really....

Where should its first outing be?

How's this looking now Cath?

I was told last Friday but that did sound a bit optimistic and then the Bank Holiday put paid to Monday. I've not heard anything so I'm now at the 'how long should I give them before giving them a ring' stage

No worries, just interested to see the final result.

I'm quietly shitting myself. What if I didnt explain it clearly enough to them? What if I misunderstood them? I walked out their office thinking, if its rubbish I'll just pay for another one myself.

It'll be fine. It'll be fine...

I'm quietly shitting myself. What if I didnt explain it clearly enough to them? What if I misunderstood them? I walked out their office thinking, if its rubbish I'll just pay for another one myself.

It'll be fine. It'll be fine...

It's a big red banner with some writing on it, not the Sistine Chapel, I'm sure it'll be sound.

It's a big red banner with some writing on it, not the Sistine Chapel, I'm sure it'll be sound.

I'm not worrying about the design, that was a team effort, but I've decided the material will be shit and it'll be all flimsy and see through. Ignore me

I'm not worrying about the design, that was a team effort, but I've decided the material will be shit and it'll be all flimsy and see through. Ignore me

That happened with a frock I ordered for myself last month, I was the talk of the pub for days.

That happened with a frock I ordered for myself last month, I was the talk of the pub for days.

Frock! Now there's a man pretending to be a woman's word, if ever I heard one. Please tell me you don't say 'panties' too.

Top tip. Shave your sideys the next time

• Upvote 2

Can I just say and massive thank you and congratulations to everyone who has been involved in this project.

The banner looks amazing and you have all Steve proud, everyone of you.

I haven't got a pot to piss in at the monent, I can't contribute financially to it, but I'm in the pool again as of this morning after a few days of looking after my Ma who's had a foot op, training for the next Marie Curie and MacMillan Nurses fundraiser.

I've been walking and biking 5kms a day. I've cut 7 mins off my time for 5kms walking from when I started, the swimming part of it is a real grueller, but I'm fucked if I'm not going to be ready to 5k in the pool by August.

I have Steve in mind everytime I get on my bike and everytime I go up and down hills, along with other friends and loved ones that have been lost.

The only disconcerting thing is that no matter how hard I try to get faster up and down vertical steps in the woods, that twat of a Dog still stands looking at me from the top for at least 45 seconds with a face that says...."you fucking useless cunt". Somehow I picture Steve looking down at me saying the same.

I promise, that by the time August comes, I'll get there before the Dog and trip him all the way down to the bottom. See how fucking funny he finds it then.

• Upvote 10

Can I just say and massive thank you and congratulations to everyone who has been involved in this project.

I haven't got a pot to piss in at the monent, I can't contribute financially to it, but I'm in the pool again as of this morning after a few days of looking after my Ma who's had a foot op, training for the next Marie Curie and MacMillan Nurses fundraiser.

I've been walking and biking 5kms a day. I've cut 7 mins off my time for 5kms walking from when I started, the swimming part of it is a real grueller, but I'm fucked if I'm not going to be ready to 5k in the pool by August.

I have Steve in mind everytime I get on my bike and everytime I go up and down hills, along with other friends and loved ones that have been lost.

The only disconcerting thing is that no matter how hard I try to get faster up and down vertical steps in the woods, that twat of a Dog still stands looking at me from the top for at least 45 seconds with a face that says...."you fucking useless cunt". Somehow I picture Steve looking down at me saying the same.

I promise, that by the time August comes, I'll get there before the Dog and trip him all the way down to the bottom. See how fucking funny he finds it then.

Proud of you mate. Have you got a Paypal link or something, cos I'd like to make a small donation to your brilliant effort and cause ?

It would fucking crease me up if at the end of that clip there was a big fucking Alsation looking disdainfully at poor old Rocky.

• Upvote 2

Proud of you mate. Have you got a Paypal link or something, cos I'd like to make a small donation to your brilliant effort and cause ?

It would fucking crease me up if at the end of that clip there was a big fucking Alsation looking disdainfully at poor old Rocky.

+1.   Great effort and ideal WW.  Would like to contribute as well.

A bit lateral but forgive me. Its funny how when things affect you or someone you know then suddenly its everywhere. Yesterday I got the all clear from a breast cancer scare. I was called for a routine breast screening a fortnight ago and was then horrified last week to get a letter calling me back for further examination. The last week felt like a month waiting to go back yesterday and in between times cancer and specifically breast cancer seemed to be everywhere...the C Word with Sheridan Smith the other night, a friend emailing me looking for sponsorship for Breakthrough Breast Cancer (how could I refuse?), your post, WW.

It confirmed for me that we ought to go ahead and get our kitchen re-done and got me thinking about getting my will updated.

I was put through a range of examinations yesterday and was told before leaving that they had reviewed their assessment and were happy to discharge me. The nurses and doctor I saw yesterday were all really kind and supportive, unlike a previous check I'd had a few years ago at a different place. I left with a positive outcome but the waiting room at one point was almost full and by the law of averages not everyone would be leaving with the same outcome. By evening I'd begun to feel a bit of a fraud for having been so anxious when everything had turned out ok.

I am so grateful for the service I received from the NHS and for the care I was given yesterday. And I'm sorry if its sounds a bit melodramatic but today really does feel like the first day of the rest of my life

• Upvote 19

A bit lateral but forgive me. Its funny how when things affect you or someone you know then suddenly its everywhere. Yesterday I got the all clear from a breast cancer scare. I was called for a routine breast screening a fortnight ago and was then horrified last week to get a letter calling me back for further examination. The last week felt like a month waiting to go back yesterday and in between times cancer and specifically breast cancer seemed to be everywhere...the C Word with Sheridan Smith the other night, a friend emailing me looking for sponsorship for Breakthrough Breast Cancer (how could I refuse?), your post, WW.

It confirmed for me that we ought to go ahead and get our kitchen re-done and got me thinking about getting my will updated.

I was put through a range of examinations yesterday and was told before leaving that they had reviewed their assessment and were happy to discharge me. The nurses and doctor I saw yesterday were all really kind and supportive, unlike a previous check I'd had a few years ago at a different place. I left with a positive outcome but the waiting room at one point was almost full and by the law of averages not everyone would be leaving with the same outcome. By evening I'd begun to feel a bit of a fraud for having been so anxious when everything had turned out ok.

I am so grateful for the service I received from the NHS and for the care I was given yesterday. And I'm sorry if its sounds a bit melodramatic but today really does feel like the first day of the rest of my life

Remember to vote for a party that will at least do its best to protect the NHS today Cath. Just as your small way of saying thanks.

Remember to vote for a party that will at least do its best to protect the NHS today Cath. Just as your small way of saying thanks.

Have no fear on that score, Vlad. It was a bit of a plug of my own. My family, like most, I imagine, has a lot to be grateful for from the NHS. 

Glad yer got the good news Cath, but flummoxed as to how the kitchen refit works out in all this.