You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit footy memorabillia you own

Boxes of programmes and scarves of mine, me dads and our kids in my dads loft. Everytime I go home I go up there with a few cans and have a look through.

I've got a half Liverpool/Celtic scarf in the house full of badges. Not just reds and celtic ones but other teams/music/sports badges. I guess i'm a bit of a collector. I'd never wear it out though and only ever wear my hillsborough flame badge the match.

Boxes of programmes and scarves of mine, me dads and our kids in my dads loft. Everytime I go home I go up there with a few cans and have a look through.

I've got a half Liverpool/Celtic scarf in the house full of badges. Not just reds and celtic ones but other teams/music/sports badges. I guess i'm a bit of a collector. I'd never wear it out though and only ever wear my hillsborough flame badge the match.

They're not shit.

This is a shit footy memorabilia thread. Old scarves and programmes are boss, particularly the latter. My Dad gave me his programme collection when I was 11 or 12 years old. Boxes and boxes of 1960's ones, various teams, and loads of a Topical Times and Charles Buchan annuals. I was like a pig in shit.

Someone bought me a blue Liverpool shirt back from Thailand. Even if it was red it would have been a bad blag, but being royal blue, they just had to get it for comedy value.

In about 1993 I had a fake away shirt, (I was 13)  the white one with the stripes up it. It hadn't even come out yet and I was proud as punch, until some scally's laughed at me when I was stood on the kop. Heartless they were.

It was shit though, as I remember it disintegrated in the wash and I threw an apple at the dog and got sent to my room in a fit of tears.

An idyllic childhood.

Growing up on the Isle of Man, we didn't get to see many sporting "celebrities", so when they had a testimonial match on the island for some gadge named Paul Fletcher (not even sure who he played for), my old fella took me along. We were going to get the program signed, until my dad noticed I'd drawn two lines of snot coming out of Howard Kendalls nose. It was 1982, I was only 8. He wasn't best pleased. My dad, that is. Howard never got to see my artwork.

Thats the closest I ever got to owning some football memorabilia.

Hmmm. I wouldnt call them shitty but

A 1965 enamelled pin badge

A 1973 enamelled pin badge

About 250 old Anfield Reviews from the late 60's to mid 70's.

An LP of the Kop from 1970 signed by the 1971 cup final team

A programme for boxing day mid 80's game signed by Phil Thompson

A match ball signed by the team after an exhibition game in the Isle of Man circa 1987