You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nob the Builder: Couple feel ‘violated’ after builder masturbates and lifts weights in their living room

Fugitive

A couple say they feel ‘violated’ after they caught a builder masturbating in the their living room.

Mr A and Mrs B, who have asked to remain anonymous, were horrified when they discovered CCTV footage of a builder having a cheeky tug while they were out at work.

He was hired as part of a team from Keepmoat to carry out major renovation work on the Sutton council-owned block of flats managed by the Sutton Housing Partnership.

The builder was also caught playing with their personal belongings and lifting weights.

‘I felt sick, physically sick,’ Mr A told the Sutton Guardian. ‘I was so angry. I felt violated to be honest. It was stomach-churning, horrifying, you name it.

‘My wife felt the same, and couldn’t return to the flat for a long time.

‘My wife went and stayed with her mum for over a week. We’ve nicknamed him Nob the Builder.’

The couple installed a camera after they raised concerns with each other about the behaviour of builders.

A Keepmoat spokesperson said: ‘We took swift and decisive action at the time of the incident in July 2014, working with Sutton Housing Partnership and the resident affected.

‘As a result the matter was reported to the police and the individual removed from site immediately.’

A police spokesman said: ‘A man, aged in his early 30s, of Carshalton, Surrey appeared at Croydon Magistrates’ Court in July 2014 and received a conditional discharge for 12 months after pleading guilty to theft of a step ladder from a flat in Chaucer Gardens, Sutton on or before 14 July, 2014.

‘In addition, he was ordered to pay costs totally £50.’

He added: ‘Masturbating is only a criminal offence if committed in a public place.’

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/29/nob-the-builder-couple-feel-violated-after-builder-masturbates-and-lifts-weights-in-their-living-room-4965087/