You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Everton, and more importantly, Bill Kentight would take £30m for Barkley. I just don't think they'd take £30m from us.  Also, Bobby Brown Shoes would be reluctant to sell at all because he'd probably get £3m of it to spend with the rest going on fabulous West End shows.

Can you imagine the fucking hysteria if Barkley moved to us? Their would be riots for days. It would be like the battle of the bogside on country road. 

We should throw a bid in just for a laugh. Better still, Kenwright looks the dirty arl bastard type. Set him up with some sexy young bird and get some incriminating pictures. 

As for Barkley himself, I think he is a great talent and could well be a world-beater but fuck me his face is disgusting. Looks like your typical north face scally. 

Ross-Barkley.jpg

Can you imagine the fucking hysteria if Barkley moved to us? Their would be riots for days. It would be like the battle of the bogside on country road. 

We should throw a bid in just for a laugh. Better still, Kenwright looks the dirty arl bastard type. Set him up with some sexy young bird and get some incriminating pictures. 

As for Barkley himself, I think he is a great talent and could well be a world-beater but fuck me his face is disgusting. Looks like your typical north face scally. 

Ross-Barkley.jpg

Bird?

We will probably end up paying half his wages for the next 12 months,But I could live with that even watching him on Friday night he seems a liability, Ball control was shit his passing was worse and he constantly gets caught out of position the change in him over the last 18 months has been unreal.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure why there is so much dislike of Johnson. he is not as bad a defender as he is made out to be at times and is a great asset going forward. He's far from perfect but get off his back people.

We miss him when he doesn't play

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm not sure why there is so much dislike of Johnson. he is not as bad a defender as he is made out to be at times and is a great asset going forward. He's far from perfect but get off his back people.

I've defended Johnson for years, even last season I defended him, but Palace was one too far for me.  He didn't give a shit, and then slagged off the fans afterwards.  He's fucking shit, this "he's good going forward" is a fucking myth, he can't pass the ball 10 yards and rarely beats the first man on his crosses.  He's utter gash.

• Upvote 3

No we don't. He is truly shit. Our worst player last season apart from Aspas. Can't believe he is still a fucking international. I would have Flanno over him every day of the week. I'd have Wisdom or Kelly over him too. He infuriates me to point where I want to headbutt my pc as I type this. We challenged for the fucking title this season and most of our lads left everything on the pitch except him. he had enough in the tank to run from anfield to prescot and back. 

he had 1 good game all season and even then it was only for 75 minutes 

he winds me up, you are trolling and i am going smash my head through my screen 

1218rqb.jpg

negged 

• Upvote 4

No we don't. He is truly shit. Our worst player last season apart from Aspas. Can't believe he is still a fucking international. I would have Flanno over him every day of the week. I'd have Wisdom or Kelly over him too. He infuriates me to point where I want to headbutt my pc as I type this. We challenged for the fucking title this season and most of our lads left everything on the pitch except him. he had enough in the tank to run from anfield to prescot and back. 

he had 1 good game all season and even then it was only for 75 minutes 

he winds me up, you are trolling and i am going smash my head through my screen 

1218rqb.jpg

negged

Johnson not in the squad last season would have meant we were not ss close in the end, he played crucial parts in certain games and as discussed at the time there was other people at fault that night aswell against palace.

I agree with barnsey that he has not been as bad as made out, he us still the best fb at the club but the way the fans have been on him after any bad performance recently I think its best he goes, there seems to be a large amount who cant give him credit even when its due.

To upgrade on him we are going to have to find s top player and I cant think of any we can get, if he does go I think there will be a lot of fans eating humble pie this time next year saying we missed him.

• Downvote 2

Johnson not in the squad last season would have meant we were not ss close in the end, he played crucial parts in certain games and as discussed at the time there was other people at fault that night aswell against palace.

I agree with barnsey that he has not been as bad as made out, he us still the best fb at the club but the way the fans have been on him after any bad performance recently I think its best he goes, there seems to be a large amount who cant give him credit even when its due.

To upgrade on him we are going to have to find s top player and I cant think of any we can get, if he does go I think there will be a lot of fans eating humble pie this time next year saying we missed him.

bs2.gif

• Upvote 5