You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Finally polished off BSG last night and for a pretty damn good show they don't half make a spiritual mumbo-jumbo filled dogs dick of the end of it.

They did, I quite liked it in its own way but it requires a huge leap really. Shame as I think the end let down what was a brilliant show and stops it just short of making it that elite level of shows. It's still the best sci fi show in recent years by a country mile though.

Orange is the New Black - Thought the first episode was pretty good. Was looking for something I could watch that isn't too taxing, so I'll probably stick with it - 7.5

Gotham - What a load of shite. I dunno if it gets better but I don't think I'll be finding out anytime soon - 3/10

Guest Super Sub

Midwinter of the spirit.

This started last night on itv and I thought it was very good and I am really looking forward to the next episode. It's a supernatural thriller with David Threlfall in it highly recommended. 8/10 so far.

Anybody following 'Hunted' on C4 ?

Good premise & interesting.

A bit disappointed in some of the contestants though, if you are interested enough to apply don't be phoning home after 8 hours as you need to say goodnight to your kids & giving yourself away ffs.

Enjoyed the first two episodes, particularly the anarchist doctor. If he was a real terrorist half the hunting teams would be dead by now.

A bit disappointed in some of the contestants though, if you are interested enough to apply don't be phoning home after 8 hours as you need to say goodnight to your kids & giving yourself away ffs.

Yes and enjoying it but there are some right mongs on it although it must be tough (or heaven depending on your kids) to be away from them, they must realise that calling home is a stupid fucking idea

Is this like The Running Man novel? I mean, do they get killed if they get caught? 

I'd watch that. 

Has anyone else been watching New Painting on Sky Arts HD, a series of 3 programmes following artist Christian Hook as he completes 3 new portraits?

I've just watched him creating his portrait of Sue Johnston. The man's a bloody genius and also raised £35000 for HFSG in the process of making the programme

http://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-arts/painting/

I didnt cry

...very many times

Just finished Person of Interest season 1 and 23 episodes is way too long. 12 or 13 would have made it more watchable instead of it becoming a bit of a chore.

Was just about to start that but that puts me off somewhat. I don't mind the amount of episodes but if the quality of them is poor then thats a different story,

Midwinter of the spirit.

This started last night on itv and I thought it was very good and I am really looking forward to the next episode. It's a supernatural thriller with David Threlfall in it highly recommended. 8/10 so far.

Yes, it was quite good. The books are good as well.

Was just about to start that but that puts me off somewhat. I don't mind the amount of episodes but if the quality of them is poor then thats a different story,

I did say earlier in the thread that its actually pretty good,once you give it a few episodes. The premise of the show is excellent but I just felt it got a bit repetitive over so many episodes.

Just started series 2 so will report back in due course.

Its ideal viewing for late at night when you arent tired or when you have a couple of hours to fill.

• Upvote 1