You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Is stringy really 77?

Not a bit old to be hanging around internet chat rooms?

So, whats the age limit, do you reckon?

And in a similar vein, I had the radio on going into work last night. It was one of those cheap phone-in types and this 82 year old chap called in to speak to Rosemary ?Conley about his diet. Now, admittedly he was a bit of a bore, but the patronising way she spoke to him was appalling. My Dad was 80 at the weekend and if anyone had spoken to him like that I would expect him to punch their lights out. Only he wouldnt do that because he's much nicer than me. She cant be that much younger than that herself *heads off to Google to check*

Edit. She's 67 herself! Think on, lady!

Yep, its akin to spray-painting a turd gold and rolling it in glitter.

Its still a fucking turd.

Posted Image

One sole glittery bollock we've got, dangling in the air like and ode to Adolf, surely the time spent getting the ladders out for that was misspent.

Get to fuck with yer Christmas cheer and sparkly bollock.

• Upvote 2

Stringy, bit of advice, I go to Vision Express, was having my annual eye exam and said i think I need reading glasses, Optician advised me to buy a pair from Poundland cos they are exactly the same but cheaper

thanks Robbie, but I have astigmatism so need prescription. Having said that, using my bus pass and with the OAP discount, I only pay a few quid.i celebrated by putting the heating on for an hour and buying a packet of werthers originals

When you wait fucking ages in a traffic queue then get to the lights, the car or two in front of you take their time going because they are dozy fucks then you get stuck when it changes to red again.

People who seemingly wait for the green light before putting the car in gear and taking the handbrake off. Wish I could punch them in the head