You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Napoli thread.

Going to be so torn next year if we draw Liverpool in the Champions League.

I've been keeping a cheeky eye out for their results and it seems like they're doing really well under that Richards guy. I saw they beat Spurs something crazy like 6-1 away. Absolutely mad, that. Rafa did leave him a brilliant squad, though, so if we go to Anfield next year, I reckon we'll be warmly received.

I've been keeping a cheeky eye out for their results and it seems like they're doing really well under that Richards guy. I saw they beat Spurs something crazy like 6-1 away. Absolutely mad, that. Rafa did leave him a brilliant squad, though, so if we go to Anfield next year, I reckon we'll be warmly received.

Yeah, seems like he's the sort of typical British manager who just says "4-4-2 and attack". Fairplay, probably wouldn't work in a better league like ours.

Heroes reception I'd imagine. He's their Maradona.

I think he is backing up the point some people make about it being all about him and not the club though. He is doing here what he done at Chelsea.Once he realised he couldnt win the league he starts resting players for cup games. It s all about his cv folks.

Of course it is............ And obviously he really had a chance of the League while at Chelsea with 40,000 cocksuckers on his back every two weeks.

If he wins the Coppa and finishes 3rd or hgher in Serie A would that not constitute an excellent season in your eyes. What do you think the Napoli faithfull would make of it or the Chairman/Owner.

How far does your Irrational hatred go ?

I think he is backing up the point some people make about it being all about him and not the club though. He is doing here what he done at Chelsea.Once he realised he couldnt win the league he starts resting players for cup games. It s all about his cv folks.

Manager in wanting to win trophies shocker.

Yeah you probably would too. I'm fucking ashamed to have people like you attaching themselves to LFC. Why don't you fuck off and support Napoli. You'd sooner see Rodgers fail if it meant bringing your beloved Rafa back here.

As opposed to wanting rafa to fail when he WAS Liverpool manager just to satisfy people's need to see him sacked?

We won't even go into the Hodgson debacle.

I'm more than happy with Rodgers and think rafa coming back at any point is a bad idea because it would be too decisive but let's not pretend any side is whiter than white in this.

Of course it is............ And obviously he really had a chance of the League while at Chelsea with 40,000 cocksuckers on his back every two weeks.

If he wins the Coppa and finishes 3rd or hgher in Serie A would that not constitute an excellent season in your eyes. What do you think the Napoli faithfull would make of it or the Chairman/Owner.

How far does your Irrational hatred go ?

If I was a Napoli fan then third place if they achieve it is worse than last seasons second place. After spending a hell of alot of money pre season I would expect to be challenging for the title.But he seems to of given up on that a while ago,when it was still and still is winnable.

So if I was a napoli fan no I wouldnt be happy and whatever anyone here says they wouldnt be happy either. 

• Upvote 1

In one...the name on the grave ? Fucking easy one I woulda thought.

Any guesses for the name of the dog ?

If I was a Napoli fan then third place if they achieve it is worse than last seasons second place. After spending a hell of alot of money pre season I would expect to be challenging for the title.But he seems to of given up on that a while ago,when it was still and still is winnable.

So if I was a napoli fan no I wouldnt be happy and whatever anyone here says they wouldnt be happy either.

Napoli also lost their best player last summer.

Napoli have won one trophy (Coppa Italia) since 1990, they will be made up if they win another.

As opposed to wanting rafa to fail when he WAS Liverpool manager just to satisfy people's need to see him sacked?

We won't even go into the Hodgson debacle.

I'm more than happy with Rodgers and think rafa coming back at any point is a bad idea because it would be too decisive but let's not pretend any side is whiter than white in this.

Wanting Rodgers to fail so that Rafa comes back makes perfect sense though, because then Liverpool will have a better manager.  It's good news for the club, and what a true supporter would want.

Wanting Rafa to fail so he would get sacked is insane because Liverpool already had the best manager in the world, so it wasn't going to get any better.  

• Upvote 1