Quantcast
The Napoli thread. - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The Napoli thread.

I've always been a fan, I had Napoli posters on my wall when I was a youngster. Now they're managed by the greatest manager in world football at the moment, it's about time they were given a thread of their own. Their old manager, whose name escapes me, put together a team that finished second last year. I'm rubbing my hands together at the prospect of them winning the Champions League this year.

I see them lining up a bit like this.

GK. Reina (washed up Spaniard)

LB. Some Italian bloke

RB. Some Italian bloke

CB. Albiol (washed up Spaniard)

CB. Skrtel (shit against Oldham)

RM. Some Italian bloke

LM. Some Italian bloke

CM. Hamsik (shit haircut)

CM. Some Italian bloke

CF. Higuain (rather good)

CF. Some Italian bloke

Then they'll have a bench full of some other Italian blokes. Nailed on treble winners. Fact.

Rumours of Gareth Barry signing for us today.

God I hope not, Rafa is trying to force Gokhan Inler out.

Knew this would happen when we finished second. All these Sky Italia generation nobheads would appear out of nowhere and pretend to know what they're talking about.

Why don't you try getting behind the manager, for a change? Maybe wait and see how this plays out, eh?

He could just as easily be bringing in Barry to play left-midfield, or left-back.

Knew this would happen when we finished second. All these Sky Italia generation nobheads would appear out of nowhere and pretend to know what they're talking about.

Why don't you try getting behind the manager, for a change? Maybe wait and see how this plays out, eh?

He could just as easily be bringing in Barry to play left-midfield, or left-back.

All this started when he jumped into bed with Aurelio De Laurentiis.

Just got my flights and hotels sorted today for the final in Lisbon. Really think this our year to finally win the European cup.

BELIEVE.