You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've recently re watched the whole lot not many shows I can do that with. That scene with the big eye mural and the lad ripping himself out of it still knocks me sick.

Yeah. Particularly heavy viewing some of this season.

Just finished series 2.

Some really good stuff but the fact its on one of the networks and not cable is a slight drawback.

Some excellent acting and interraction between the main characters made this another very strong piece of television.

Mads Mikkelson is ace.

One letdown is that Gillian Anderson is now a botox faced horror after being a stunningly attractive woman.

• Downvote 1

Just finished series 2.

Some really good stuff but the fact its on one of the networks and not cable is a slight drawback.

Some excellent acting and interraction between the main characters made this another very strong piece of television.

Mads Mikkelson is ace.

One letdown is that Gillian Anderson is now a botox faced horror after being a stunningly attractive woman.

Still would.

I thought the finale was pretty awesome, gotta say.

Infact, I thought the final two episodes were even better than the end True Detective.

I've said right from the very beginning, whoever has cast Hannibal has done a bloody fantastic job. Really looking forward to series 3.

Felt the show lost a bit of its spark when Will got out of prison, but it was a fine season. I didn't really enjoy the finale, as it seemed contrived to force a showdown they couldn't arrive at organically, until the last twenty minutes when it just erupted and became something I can't wait to watch again.

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched episode 7, it's a bit silly really isn't it? Takes suspending reality to a whole other level. Daft.

Just watched the episode were Will Graham is released (not sure, but I think that is number 7) and I totally agree with you mate. The plot twists are what keep you intrigued, but it just becomes too unrealistic, and just spoils it for me.

• 11 months later...

There can only ever be one Francis Dolarhyde.....Tom Noonan

12897.gif

A scary creepy fucker

A wonderful performance

"Here ...I...........am"

What a film that was, did you know he and William Petersen never met until Petersens WIll Graham came crashing through the window at the end. That's how real Noonan wanted to play the role. One of my favourite films of all time and Coxs' Lecter is the best by several country miles.

• Upvote 1

A wonderful performance

"Here ...I...........am"

What a film that was, did you know he and William Petersen never met until Petersens WIll Graham came crashing through the window at the end. That's how real Noonan wanted to play the role. One of my favourite films of all time and Coxs' Lecter is the best by several country miles.

Fanatastic film brilliantly made and even though you can tell it's made in the 80's it still hasn't dated. and pisses all over the crap Red Dragon remake, and you're right Cox is superb and far better and creepier than the parody that Hopkins Lecter was.

Great soundtrack too especially at the end when he does come through the window

Petersen and Noonan did appear together again in a episode of CSI in 2002 (when it was still decent)

• Upvote 1