You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer is on motd, along with the bloo Neville sister!

I love the playful banter on MOTD but how come no-one ever says 'hey alan remember that time when you were the saviour of newcastle and did really shit? had any job offers lately? how come nobody talks about that anymore? you know, about how rubbish you were a manager? Alan? Alan? Alan why are you ignoring me?'

I am available for TV work. I would totally say that.

Never really expected this result but to be fair to NUFC fans they know their team well and knew they'd get a hammering. Was spying on a Geordie forum and they were fuming when they saw their line-up and correctly predicted the bumming they eventually got.

Only just watched the match as I was out for dinner early last night and managed to avoid the result. Fabulous performance. Made up for Borini and, well, all of them really. A perfect performance all round. Coutinho is absolute class. The thought of the passing from him and Alonso next season is already getting me a semi.

Guest ShoePiss
Only just watched the match as I was out for dinner early last night and managed to avoid the result. Fabulous performance. Made up for Borini and, well, all of them really. A perfect performance all round. Coutinho is absolute class. The thought of the passing from him and Alonso next season is already getting me a semi.

How the fuck can you go that long without finding out the result? Haha I live about 5000 miles away and it's impossible to go more than 10 minutes without finding out the result one way or another.

Pure wool lurzt.

Turned my phone off, didn't go near a telly, didn't see anyone out who'd have told me the score. Only time I've managed that successfully before was in December 2004 when we beat Olympiacos and I was at my lad's nativity play 100 miles away from home. Ended up watching the match at 1am, jumping round the living room screaming into a cushion when Stevie scored so as not to wake the other half up.

Brilliant result that. Sturridge/Coutinho appears to be as devastating a combo as Suarez/Coutinho.

Wrapped for Borini; he's off the mark, and Downing seems to have perfected that reversed side pass.

Really buzzing with this win, and Poodew squirming and seething is a joy to behold.

Somewhere in Woolton, Suarez bites his Sturridge,Agger, Henderson & Coutinho Voodoo dolls and volleys them across the room shouting "Bastards" in Uruguayan.

But seriously, made up with result and performance. Just shows IF Suarez leaves we are not completely up shit creek without a paddle.

Turned my phone off' date=' didn't go near a telly, didn't see anyone out who'd have told me the score. Only time I've managed that successfully before was in December 2004 when we beat Olympiacos and I was at my lad's nativity play 100 miles away from home. Ended up watching the match at 1am, jumping round the living room screaming into a cushion when Stevie scored so as not to wake the other half up.[/quote']

Did he wake up?