You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

sourness

boomer39

He needs to learn to fucking button it.

He might have forgotten he was a fucking thug when he was a player - but we haven't, and the 'holier than thou' attitude he portrays infront of his commentator buddies is fucking nauseating.

He would do well to remember some parts of his past before opening his fucking mouth sometimes.

I have always fucking detested him.

Redknapp less so - rather, I view him as an incredibly thick cunt who seems to decide what he is going to say for the day after reading the Daily Mail.

This place is great sometimes! So when he was lifting up European cups in a red shirt you was sat there fucking 'detesting the man' was you?

This place is great sometimes! So when he was lifting up European cups in a red shirt you was sat there fucking 'detesting the man' was you?

For fucks sake. Is there no limit for goodwill agains former players? It's not like it's the first time he's let the club down.

amazing player fos us and we could do with someone like him in the side now. i'd give my right arm for a souness in the team now.

That aside, he is a fucking snidey horrible gobshite. From the day he left here as a player he has been a cunt and for me, he is the reason the club imploded after KK left the first time.

He was a fucking colossus as a player lets get that right. When you have players like Jonjo Shelvey running out in the red of liverpool just think about that for a second, before you give the man dogs abuse.

Souness sold his story to that rag. You can't gloss over that. The Club should have grown a pair of bollocks and sacked him the day after. In light of what he did, I think it's a disgrace that he feels it's sound to get paid to pass comment on our games.

Edited by Tony Manero

But Jonjo Shelvey isn't a bad gobshite, who loves to stick the knife in because he failed here as a manager.

Shit comparison.

I know Souness failed as a manager, sold that stupid story to the rag and has been a general knob in the press since he left us 1994. But i'm merely commenting on him as a player. As a player he is a legend.

I know Souness failed as a manager, sold that stupid story to the rag and has been a general knob in the press since he left us 1994. But i'm merely commenting on him as a player. As a player he is a legend.

But his playing career is only a bit of his history with LFC now. Too much has happened since those days. And its all his own doing.

Robbie Fowler was a colossus of a player for the club. He hasn't been a bitter prick since he left, he hasn't bad mouthed the club, or disrespected the fans. And as such he remains an idol.

It can't be that difficult can it?